Hypothetical For The Tank

Which deal do you like better?

• Total voters

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Stafford owns us so if he’s healthy I’m thinking we win one division game tops. We also have the NFC North plus Dallas/Philly. That Atlanta game doesn’t look as easy as it did at one time.

The Bears season is over so they’ll be really bad and Houston might have a worse roster than us. We play the Bears and Texans.

I think it’s fair to say we’re probably guaranteed Marvin Harrison Jr with one of our two picks should we choose to take him yet ppl think the draft is worthless.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Our biggest challenge will be SOS.

We can't tie anyone at this point or we will lose the tiebreaker.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stafford owns us so if he’s healthy I’m thinking we win one division game tops. We also have the NFC North plus Dallas/Philly. That Atlanta game doesn’t look as easy as it did at one time.

The Bears season is over so they’ll be really bad and Houston might have a worse roster than us. We play the Bears and Texans.

I think it’s fair to say we’re probably guaranteed Marvin Harrison Jr with one of our two picks should we choose to take him yet ppl think the draft is worthless.
bear game being on the road, at the end of the season on Xmas when most of these guys will be begging for the season to be over already bodes well for us to come out of that game with a L.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
bear game being on the road, at the end of the season on Xmas when most of these guys will be begging for the season to be over already bodes well for us to come out of that game with a L.
Eberflus may also be coaching for his job

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I actually think most of the Texans roster is better except probably receivers. They just don't have a QB.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I apologize to my Cardinal family. :newcards:

The talk of tanking and the false hope that was created in the first two games is tough to take. There are so many passionate fans and we are all sick and tired of this crap.

It's my love for the Cardinals (tough love this year) that is driving me to root for the tank.
It's the only way we have a chance to actually turn this franchise around.

The problem over the years is we haven't been good enough (when we win) and we haven't sucked enough when we lose (top draft picks).
We have also totally sucked at drafting, which has magnified the problem.
Mediocrity is death by a thousand cuts.

We have a fresh start with Monti and JG.
We have a plan - blow it up and build it up.

It's going to be a painful year for most but if we do it right...it will be worth it.
If we don't do it right, then we really haven't lost anything we haven't already lost being Cardinal fans.

No risk it no biscuit.

You must be registered for see images attach

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I apologize to my Cardinal family. :newcards:

The talk of tanking and the false hope that was created in the first two games is tough to take. There are so many passionate fans and we are all sick and tired of this crap.

It's my love for the Cardinals (tough love this year) that is driving me to root for the tank.
It's the only way we have a chance to actually turn this franchise around.

The problem over the years is we haven't been good enough (when we win) and we haven't sucked enough when we lose (top draft picks).
We have also totally sucked at drafting, which has magnified the problem.
Mediocrity is death by a thousand cuts.

We have a fresh start with Monti and JG.
We have a plan - blow it up and build it up.

It's going to be a painful year for most but if we do it right...it will be worth it.
If we don't do it right, then we really haven't lost anything we haven't already lost being Cardinal fans.

No risk it no biscuit.

They got #1 overall pick 3 years ago. They are going for it again...oooofff

PS: The tanks work only with stable teams. The Cards are far from stable. It will not work

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They got #1 overall pick 3 years ago. They are going for it again...oooofff
Nope, 4 years ago.
Six years next May
Nope, five years next May. The #1 pick happened four years and four months ago. They "earned" the #1 pick four years and 8 months ago.
Huh? Murray was drafted #1 in the 2019 draft, 4 years ago.
Yep!
He’s entering his fifth season.
Weird response... are you trying to defend your previous incorrect response, or making some other point? The next draft will be 5 years from the one in which the Cardinals had the #1 pick.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Look at this roster and tell me why people think we should be good/we are not tanking?

21 dudes on our roster are on 1 year deals
20 players have 2 years or less experience in the NFL
11 rookies

Our rookie OT is the 6th highest paid player (per year AVG) on the entire team.

Our starting QB is 28 and has never won an NFL game.

Last edited: