Hollywood Brown...

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like him and Paris Campbell but I’m feeling pretty confident the team is going to do what it takes to get Harry.

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Pretty sure the Steelers won't be drafting him! That's my one guarantee for the draft

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
166 lbs that’s skinny for a NFL WR. The Cardinals need an outside receiver not another slot guy as it is.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
166 lbs that’s skinny for a NFL WR. The Cardinals need an outside receiver not another slot guy as it is.

Observe current NFL rules, look how great he complimented the success of Mayfield and the hype of Murray (which yes, could be more solid in respect)... and unlike Nelson, boy can catch deep deep or did you watch his highlights because you are calling him a mere slot guy when he can take the top off a defense

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Observe current NFL rules, look how great he complimented the success of Mayfield and the hype of Murray (which yes, could be more solid in respect)... and unlike Nelson, boy can catch deep deep or did you watch his highlights because you are calling him a mere slot guy when he can take the top off a defense

Can he block downfield at 166 lbs? because I heard Keim describe needing a WR that can both catch and block downfield specifically saying that is what they are looking for in an outside WR

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Can he block downfield at 166 lbs? because I heard Keim describe needing a WR that can both catch and block downfield specifically saying that is what they are looking for in an outside WR

Again watch the Mayfield and Murray highlights... and then tell me his importance, and BTW we are not running the Arians' system of this guy having to block

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Again watch the Mayfield and Murray highlights... and then tell me his importance, and BTW we are not running the Arians system of this guy having to block

Keim, THIS offseason described wanting an outside receiver who can both catch and block downfield. I watched highlights and aside from him outrunning DBs I saw zero sign of him being the physical WR he seems to want.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What are the roles of various types of receivers in KK's offensive scheme?

Is there a role for a speedy waterbug type?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok, now his like 4.3 speed is a bobbing around a 4.4... Mayfield and Murray all have this guy in common and part of the equation of emphasis for the KK offense
We can draft a similar player in Mecole Hardman in the 4th/5th round.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Not at all with incoming Lisfranc surgery.

doesn't matter

speed to burn
outstanding RAC
catches contested balls, will go over the middle

IMO: part of last years offensive problem (amongst many) was that nobody on offense scared teams deep (of course, time to let those routes develop was an issue as well).

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
doesn't matter

speed to burn
outstanding RAC
catches contested balls, will go over the middle

IMO: part of last years offensive problem (amongst many) was that nobody on offense scared teams deep (of course, time to let those routes develop was an issue as well).

Do you know what Lisfranc surgery actually is & the effects from it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard