Hey guys!

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
I figured I would wait until now to say sorry about that game Sunday. I feel your pain and was still rooting for a huge comeback even when you made it 34-15. All of us Packer fans that I know have tons of love and respect for you guys and were pulling for ya. Had we beat you guys we would have been drilled as well by Carolina. That team is good and there is no shame losing to them. I hope you guys bounce back next year.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Lambeau.

Here's hoping for another thriller at UOP between our teams next season. :D

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Hi Lambeau,

How is Cobb doing ? That was a scary looking injury he had in the game.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I figured I would wait until now to say sorry about that game Sunday. I feel your pain and was still rooting for a huge comeback even when you made it 34-15. All of us Packer fans that I know have tons of love and respect for you guys and were pulling for ya. Had we beat you guys we would have been drilled as well by Carolina. That team is good and there is no shame losing to them. I hope you guys bounce back next year.

Kind words Lambeau. There were a number of Packer Backers sitting near me at the game and the majority of them were really cool, knowledgeable, and even gracious in defeat. Best of luck to you all next season.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Packers should do well in 2016. Have the NFL's easiest schedule and Jordy Nelson will be back.

Mitch

Crawled Through 5 FB Fields
Reaction score
Hey Lambeau:

Thanks for all your kind thoughts.

What is your take on UFA OLB-DE Nick Perry? I thought he looked good versus us and we need an edge rusher. Your take would be much appreciated.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey! Lambeau....

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite "visitors" on here. Winning on the road is always tough as you well know...we both fell short...BUT, it was still a GREAT season!

Let's hope the Pack and the Cards can give us many more great memories going forward.

ALL THE BEST!

Mark :)

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Not only no but HELL no. Don't want the Packers in the playoffs ever again. We tend to get blasted the following week.

But to a juggernaut team that goes on to win the Super Bowl...less shame in that.

Maybe next year. the Cards and the Pack can be 1 & 2 seeds and play each other in the NFC Championship game. We'd be sure not to lose the following week. :D

chickenhead

Reaction score
You are quickly becoming one of my favorite "visitors" on here. Winning on the road is always tough as you well know...we both fell short...BUT, it was still a GREAT season!

Let's hope the Pack and the Cards can give us many more great memories going forward.

ALL THE BEST!

Mark :)

I like the cool visitors. I hope RMFN's doing okay, now that I think about it.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the cool visitors. I hope RMFN's doing okay, now that I think about it.

I was wondering about him myself since he didn't show up here for either game this year. Maybe he'll become a Cards fan now that the Rams have moved to LA.. :)

Come to think of it, I haven't seen MigratingOspry either.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
Trust me I was cheering hard for you guys last Sunday! That game stunk.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard