Hey, Denver Bashers!

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
As someone who spent almost 6 miserable months in Denver, everything Gee said about the town is true.. Crooked cops, elitist snobs who have a "We're Better Than You" mentality because they live there, the dirty streets.

I've been in Phoenix a while now off and on.. Even when I do leave, if I'm forced to do so, something always brings me back. Besides that 6 months of hell, I'd never go back to Denver if I had to.

Just to give you an idea-- if I had a choice between working at McDonalds here and being broke, or hosting my own radio show making more money than I know what to do with it in Colorado, I'd have the burger flipper in hand the next day.

For those of you who like it there, more power to ya.. Your cup 'o tea.. Yet me? No thanks.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
i love denver and find it to be a pretty clean city with down to earth people - i too have lived there for a little bit

oh well - to each their own

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As someone who spent almost 6 miserable months in Denver, everything Gee said about the town is true.. Crooked cops, elitist snobs who have a "We're Better Than You" mentality because they live there, the dirty streets.

I've been in Phoenix a while now off and on.. Even when I do leave, if I'm forced to do so, something always brings me back. Besides that 6 months of hell, I'd never go back to Denver if I had to.

Just to give you an idea-- if I had a choice between working at McDonalds here and being broke, or hosting my own radio show making more money than I know what to do with it in Colorado, I'd have the burger flipper in hand the next day.

For those of you who like it there, more power to ya.. Your cup 'o tea.. Yet me? No thanks.

I know what we are talking about in your next radio show.. :D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are crooked cops all over the place. Dirty streets? Everywhere. Elitist snops? Everywhere.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
On a side note. I would actually love it if a few million other people "hated" Phoenix and moved out. It might actually lessen traffic, drop house prices and make it an even better place to live.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Denver sucks. Period. Needs more culture. Not saying Phoenix has much, but Phoenix is a hell of a lot more fun for those not afraid of minorities than Denver.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a side note. I would actually love it if a few million other people "hated" Phoenix and moved out. It might actually lessen traffic, drop house prices and make it an even better place to live.

drop house prices, are you insane? I want house prices to rise, rise, rise!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not me. I wasn't lucky enough to get a house when the market was prime. I think I will have to move somewhere else, or outside of the city in order to be able to afford a nice house.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not me. I wasn't lucky enough to get a house when the market was prime. I think I will have to move somewhere else, or outside of the city in order to be able to afford a nice house.

The market is prime now man!

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score

No, no, no! My property taxes seem to double every year and I don't plan on cashing out on my house for at least 20 years.

On a side note, we've had 3 separate couples friends move to denver over the last few years and they all love it. (or at least they say they do)

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've hated Denver every time I've been there.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Totally got their asses handed to them by Detroit today...Happy to see Denver lose, but makes me nervous for next week. :(

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please don't confuse this thread with a bronco fan support group. I hate the Broncos. I love the city of Denver.
I've been to Denver once, and I liked it okay. Aurora (sp?) was a little scary (had to walk a mile at night from the Greyhound station to my hotel when I was 19 & 6 months pregnant).

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Denver sucks. No offense to any female ASFN'ers but the women of the rockie mountains are no where NEAR the caliber of the women in PHX Metro (where i grew up) and even on the campus of my beloved UA.

As for the other points - does anything else even matter?;)

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denver sucks. No offense to any female ASFN'ers but the women of the rockie mountains are no where NEAR the caliber of the women in PHX Metro (where i grew up) and even on the campus of my beloved UA.

As for the other points - does anything else even matter?;)
So, you're saying Phoenix chicks are hotter than Denver chicks? No offense taken! :)