Have people actually got the stimulus money yet?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious I don't know anybody who's got it yet. Even people that were on the first week list haven't got it yet so I am wondering if anybody actually has theirs yet?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The website says tomorrow for me.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The website says tomorrow for me.

Do you have a link?

Nevermind I found the site. According to it my girlfriend's should have already been
sent.

Direct deposit of course.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm actually a bit afraid I'm not going to get my check. I am going through a divorce right now. The divorce won't actually be final until the 19th, but for some reason, this scares me.

I hope to hell I get it tomorrow so I don't have to deal with it.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm actually a bit afraid I'm not going to get my check. I am going through a divorce right now. The divorce won't actually be final until the 19th, but for some reason, this scares me.

note the site says should transmit by that doesn't mean you get it that day so don't panic if it's not there tomorrow.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

the Feds don't know you're getting a divorce. That's local (state?) gov't. They don't talk to each other...especially not BEFORE the divorce is final.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Feds don't know you're getting a divorce. That's local (state?) gov't. They don't talk to each other...especially not BEFORE the divorce is final.

If they filed jointly in 2007, she'd be entitled to half right?

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
note the site says should transmit by that doesn't mean you get it that day so don't panic if it's not there tomorrow.

The only issue would be making too much money to get a stimulus check. What's the cutoff for making too much money?

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only issue would be making too much money to get a stimulus check. What's the cutoff for making too much money?

IRS- The amount a taxpayer receives begins to phase out for taxpayers starting at $75,000 of Adjusted Gross Income for single taxpayers and $150,000 AGI for married couples filing a joint return.

Here's how the phase out works: take the amount of income over the threshold amount and multiply it by 5 percent. The taxpayer will reduce their payment by that number.

For instance, a single taxpayer who makes $80,000 would take 5,000 (which is the amount over the $75,000 threshold) and multiply that by 5 percent, which equals 250. The taxpayers in this situation would reduce their payment by $250.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lmao:

I was speaking in generalities, not getting into your business, elitist.

:D

Oh, If there was only a way that I could get my ASFN dollars owed to me in a timely manner.....

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My partner recieved his. It was 1046.00 dollars. He wonders how they came up with that amount?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My partner recieved his. It was 1046.00 dollars. He wonders how they came up with that amount?

abomb said:
For instance, a single taxpayer who makes $80,000 would take 5,000 (which is the amount over the $75,000 threshold) and multiply that by 5 percent, which equals 250. The taxpayers in this situation would reduce their payment by $250.

This.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then his payment seems to high IMO. Him and the wife got the married benefit and combined they made 151,000 last year.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then his payment seems to high IMO. Him and the wife got the married benefit and combined they made 151,000 last year.

children? You get 300 per.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard