Gameday thread Seahawks at Cardinals 1-3-16

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's get this started early.

Key game today. Could determine if we have the best record in the NFC and/or home field advantage as the #2 seed

My main concern in winning the game is how long do you leave the regulars in to risk injury?

I don't like playing scared and I believe in letting the regulars play to stay focused for the playoffs.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really want to see Shaq Riddick get some PT today.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People wonder why I get so intense even when we are far ahead have to remember the old days. I know I shouldn't live in the past and this isn't the same old Cardinals. But it's ingrained in me after all these years.

And after watching the Oregon Ducks collapse last night after leading 31-0 it just fed my intensity. They lost their starting QB and Center like we did last year and it fell apart.

I want this team to win the Super Bowl so bad, along with the rest of you. So forgive me if I get excited during the game. :D

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Here we go then....it is GAME DAY!!!!!!!!

I will be watching on redzone, so I should get equal time between our game and the TB/Car game........

Playing for the top spot is what it is all about.......

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Really want to see Shaq Riddick get some PT today.

When watching a Cards game several weeks ago I noticed this huge player wearing #47 and thought who the heck is that. Looked it up and of course it was Riddick and since then I have wanted to see him get some PT. He is a physical specimen.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kirk Cousins with 3 first quarter TD passes... YOU LIKE THAT?!

Slowly to the naked eye it looks as if Washington might be pretty good. Too bad they haven't played anyone with a .500 record since they were throttled by Carolina 5 weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
They have not beaten a team with a .500 record this season. I know they didn't make the schedule but when they have faced a decent team they were throttled.

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
People wonder why I get so intense even when we are far ahead have to remember the old days. I know I shouldn't live in the past and this isn't the same old Cardinals. But it's ingrained in me after all these years.

And after watching the Oregon Ducks collapse last night after leading 31-0 it just fed my intensity. They lost their starting QB and Center like we did last year and it fell apart.

I want this team to win the Super Bowl so bad, along with the rest of you. So forgive me if I get excited during the game. :D

Gol' Dang it!(forgive me, I'm jacked up) America's Game Of The Week! Cardinals and Cowboys! PLEASE DON'T LET ME DOWN!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Yeah, me too.

Does he not know the plays? Is he injured and we don't know it?

My guess is mentally he isn't there yet, but with where he was drafted and with his scouting report that is understandable. Hope he makes a bunch of progress in the offseason.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Watching Red Zone outside at the game. Hags fans crawling all over the place. Another major infestation. SMH!