Game balls

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
FWIW, part of the reason the offense put up 24 in the first half was the two turnovers the D forced in the first half. I liked the defensive game plan. Blitzing Stanford hasn’t worked this year. We sat back and kept him from getting in a rhythm.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
FWIW, part of the reason the offense put up 24 in the first half was the two turnovers the D forced in the first half. I liked the defensive game plan. Blitzing Stanford hasn’t worked this year. We sat back and kept him from getting in a rhythm.
yeah....14 points directly off those two turnovers. The defense was huge in this game.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It’s 1000% Murray. Without him, we lose by 3 touchdowns. The right side of our OL was atrocious, and a mortal QB would have been sacked 10 times. And why the love for Vance? The Rams ran through us like paper, but had to start passing because Murray posted 24 points by the half. If we’re not scoring, the Rams would still be running the ball down our throats. Until I see less of Hicks on that field, I have no respect for Vance Joseph.
oh spit it out!

we had two defensive takeaways in the first half. How exactly did Murray contribute to those?? we scored 14 points directly off of those turnovers. Football is the consumate team sport...nobody wins alone.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OC Rodney Hudson is the difference make in the Cards OL. He should get a game ball!!

Aaron Donald had a
@PFF
pass-rushing grade of 51.5 against the Cardinals, the lowest of his career.