49ers game balls

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
James Conner: Self explanatory

Colt McCoy: Just solid in every way. The way he operated the offense and made the D bite on the screens.

C.Kirk: Really a quiet awesome game. He showed up in the absence of our #1 and #2

Markus Golden: Just no nonsense and gets it done.

Buddha: Late game sealing int. Not used to it but I liked it.

Kliff Kingsbury: not sure who wrote that tweet. But gotta start including him in coach of the year conversations. The adversity this team is dealing with and they just keep winning. Today was impressive.

Vance Jospeh: I honestly can’t believe we still have posters complaining about this guy

Last edited:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
McCoy wasn’t just solid. He had an 84% completion rate and his yardage was only low because we were up and pounding the rock. Great great great game. Other than Warner taking his job back from Leinart, this was the best backup QB performance I can remember for this team since Plummer took the reins.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
McCoy wasn’t just solid. He had an 84% completion rate and his yardage was only low because we were up and pounding the rock. Great great great game. Other than Warner taking his job back from Leinart, this was the best backup QB performance I can remember for this team since Plummer took the reins.
Agreed. We make the playoffs last year with McCoy as backup QB.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Agree.

Just waiting on @Stout to throw out some Conner props and buy the mana jersey..... but it occurred to me during the game that I might have to send him the jersey, lol

Team looked good today.

My son is over in the west pacific somewhere but I was playing cat and mouse with him all game.... sending him emails like

Damn...14-0 in the first quarter!! I can’t stand that we have to play this game with so many backups!

And

Damn, now even kingsbury is getting personal foul penalties

Caught him off guard when I sent him the final score, lol

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 49ers ended up with 39 yards rushing. Just a jaw dropping stat IMO.

VJ no doubt

But once again, I say Sean Kugler is MVC. No matter who goes down and who he has to put in there, the line really doesn't miss a beat. Sean Harlow was pushing people around out there.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone got KK postgame speech video?

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wish people would get over their immaturity and hate for Isabella. Yes, he didn't merit the 2nd round pick. He still played well enough in college to make the NFL. A lot of players would love to say that. He is a great guy and works hard.. Hopefully he can still make an impact for the Cardinals. We are 8-1 and the first seed in the NFC. Can we just enjoy a dominant win against a division team with several backups .

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish people would get over their immaturity and hate for Isabella. Yes, he didn't merit the 2nd round pick. He still played well enough in college to make the NFL. A lot of players would love to say that. He is a great guy and works hard.. Hopefully he can still make an impact for the Cardinals. We are 8-1 and the first seed in the NFC. Can we just enjoy a dominant win against a division team with several backups .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson