Do You Have A Big Surprise

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
To make the Final 53? As of now, I don't but hope that changes after TC and the PS games. And if we feel that a long shot who we think makes the team gets hurt or cut, feel free to pick another. And while I don't have a candidate, I'm sure someone will be that guy.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ronin, your pick is either tongue in cheek or a serious one. But probably half the Board agrees with you. F/w/i/w, I hope he makes it.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
KeeSean Johnson getting significant playing in comparison to last year. Andy Isabella? Lord please, this is a contact sport and not a charity league and have absolutely no reason to root for him as a Arizona Cardinal. KeeSean made a tough catch last year in a limited role and got the crap knocked out of him but still held on. Andy, provided if he was in the right place, would have butterfingered that in the belly. I'm rooting for that late round pick who has shown he can possibly be productive to the franchise I luv, fills solid depth which any position needs without impacting the salary cap... Oh wait, Keesean trumping Andy would be no surprise, but Tyler Newsome beating out Andy Lee hmmm :raccoon:

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Andy Isabella

You must be registered for see images attach

I would be surprised if he didn't make the team.

The level of hate he gets is unwarranted, especially when all he has to beat out is someone like Johnson.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I would be surprised if he didn't make the team.

The level of hate he gets is unwarranted, especially when all he has to beat out is someone like Johnson.

I think if it comes down to those two, Johnson makes it over AI.

OP
OP
G

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know this doesn't answer the question about which individual will be the best surprise, but as a position group, I'm going with the CB's. I don't know why, but I have a good feeling about our CB's including the two rooks, Wilson and Gowan.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson