Denver Broncos/Nuggets/Rockies And Denver As A Whole Sucks

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Yeah, Phoenix, city by a desert, isn't dirty. Come on now. Chicago in the summer more than makes up for the winters.

The two weeks a year when it's not 95 with 100% humidity or 3 degrees, the weather in Chicago is great.

Phoenix is dusty, Chicago is grimey.

The year I spent there wasn't the best. But I sure did like Rush and Division. :thumbup:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The two weeks a year when it's not 95 with 100% humidity or 3 degrees, the weather in Chicago is great.

Phoenix is dusty, Chicago is grimey.

The year I spent there wasn't the best. But I sure did like Rush and Division. :thumbup:
I suppose since I love it here I am willing to overlook a lot of grime, but it only seemed really hot and humid here for a couple of weeks. I just like living in a true big city where there is never a shortage of things to do, places to eat.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
I suppose since I love it here I am willing to overlook a lot of grime, but it only seemed really hot and humid here for a couple of weeks. I just like living in a true big city where there is never a shortage of things to do, places to eat.

I'm from Nevada and spent many a year in Phoenix so high humidity levels are like the plague to me.

I would vist Chicago but I would never live there again.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm from Nevada and spent many a year in Phoenix so high humidity levels are like the plague to me.

I would vist Chicago but I would never live there again.
Mayor Daley has banned you from setting foot in the city.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
1. San Diego
2. Denver
3. Honolulu
4. Orlando
5. Vancouver

You really like Honolulu?

Yeah it's Hawaii but that place is kind of a dump, IMO. And yes I'm biased from having to work over there instead of just playing.

Now Lahaina on Maui. :thumbup:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You really like Honolulu?

Yeah it's Hawaii but that place is kind of a dump, IMO. And yes I'm biased from having to work over there instead of just playing.

Now Lahaina on Maui. :thumbup:

Never been, but I will pretty much take any city in Hawaii as a #3.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Tourism Council has posters of you on the wall as Wanted, Dead or Alive.

Sweet.. Dont they movies about them kinda AZ folks? Its an honor to have that poster.. This the wild wild west.. :thumbup:

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate Denver as well, but I feel pretty much the same way about PHX. Denver is just a cold Phoenix, IMHO.

your crazy.. there are no similarities other than californians moving to both places..

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denver and PHX are both large, sprawling cities in the desert. One is just higher than the other.

Denver is not large (on my standards).. I wasnt aware denver was a desert, because its not..

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Denver is not large (on my standards).. I wasnt aware denver was a desert, because its not..

PHX metro has about 4 million people. Denver metro has about 3.2 million. Not a huge difference, IMO.

A desert gets under 10 in. of precipitation annually. Denver gets about 16 in. of precipitation a year. Denver is technically not a desert, but it's close enough.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Denver is an amazing city and I have lived there for a while - probably my favorite place i've lived

the weather is good on the whole, it's a dry climate, the mountains are beautiful, downtown is actually like a downtown, great microbrews, the people are a lot like those here in phoenix (complete with californians....), a non pretentious bar scene, easy to get around - not nearly as much sprawl as phx, houston, la, etc - I didn't know anyone in denver who had an average commute longer than 30 minutes - it's also much cleaner

if I had to pick my top 5 cities to live in I would probably go

1 - Denver
2 - San Francisco (if I was loaded)
3 - Seattle
4 - Phoenix (until it completely transforms into mini-LA)
5 - Philadelphia (felt at home there despite it's flaws - probably would of had a short life there though)

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PHX metro has about 4 million people. Denver metro has about 3.2 million. Not a huge difference, IMO.

A desert gets under 10 in. of precipitation annually. Denver gets about 16 in. of precipitation a year. Denver is technically not a desert, but it's close enough.

No its not close enuff.. Its not a desert..

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'd live in Colorado in an instant... in fact most all of the United States is beautiful. It's the people I can't stand

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
blue eyed devil white girls denver has to offer..

She's been a great wife for 13 years now. :D

1-Phoenix
2-Denver
3-San Diego

Can only come up with three.

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Chicago????

Are you f'ing kidding me?

Dirty, dirty, dirty, expensive, dirty, expensive, bums, dirty, crappy weather, really crappy weather, dirty. That's Chicago in a few words.

Top 5.

1. San Diego
2. Seattle
3. Phoenix
4. Vancouver, Canada
5. Portland

Dude, Chicago is one of the cleanest big cities in the country. I'll say right now that it's much cleaner than PHX and they have twice as many people. I'm a Phoenix native and love it here but Chicago is a great city. Definitely top-3 on my list.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison