Losing the lower pick surely sucks.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But that win was as enjoyable a Cards game that I’ve seen in quite some time.

This team doesn’t quit on this staff. This staff keeps this teams players head where it needs to be. The talent level marched out on that field today wasn’t nowhere near what the Eagles have on the other side. By all metrics this should have been a blow out.

Congrats to Gannon going in there beating his old team.

Great game overall by Kyler. If he could just keep that level of play consistently we can all have hope for the future. Regardless of draft position. Same for Wilson.

We still have 2 #1 picks in this draft and I’m excited to see what MO does with them regardless of where they fall.

Fun Sunday.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But that win was as enjoyable a Cards game that I’ve seen in quite some time.

This team doesn’t quit on this staff. This staff keeps this teams players head where it needs to be. The talent level marched out on that field today wasn’t nowhere near what the Eagles have on the other side. By all metrics this should have been a blow out.

Congrats to Gannon going in there beating his old team.

Great game overall by Kyler. If he could just keep that level of play consistently we can all have hope for the future. Regardless of draft position. Same for Wilson.

We still have 2 #1 picks in this draft and I’m excited to see what MO does with them regardless of where they fall.

Fun Sunday.
Proud of the way the team played their hearts out for the coach and showed great character

Gave us a boost on the coaching staff working well

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
The win drops the Cards 2 draft spots which kills a lot of trade back scenarios. They can now drop back another 3 spots if they win next week. Getting the 7th pick after a season like this would be a disaster.

Bonus negative points for this win, it clinched the bye for the 49ers and helped the Cowboys. This win was a loss all around.

They can enjoy the short term dopamine hit that means nothing instead of looking long term.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The win drops the Cards 2 draft spots which kills a lot of trade back scenarios. They can now drop back another 3 spots if they win next week. Getting the 7th pick after a season like this would be a disaster.

Bonus negative points for this win, it clinched the bye for the 49ers and helped the Cowboys. This win was a loss all around.

They can enjoy the short term dopamine hit that means nothing instead of looking long term.
Meh… or they can still end up in really good position

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I think they only dropped back 1 spot to #3 overall.

But seeing K1 play phenomenal, seeing JG best his old team, and getting a win is just too good for the morale of the team and fan base.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score

But seeing K1 play phenomenal, seeing JG best his old team, and getting a win is just too good for the morale of the team and fan base.
Nope, they're #4 right now. NE, Cards, and Washington all with 4 wins now and the Cards lose the tiebreaker against everyone but the Bengals.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
MHJ
Fashanu
Alt

All great options. I'd love to continue building our O-Line also.

Lose out on MHJ then they really should have kept Hopkins and kept building Kyler's confidence. Good play from Dortch went a long way.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of good WRs in the draft. Cards have 7 picks in the first 100. Kyler played great. Nice not to have to use out top pick on a QB.
There any other clear #1 WRs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson