Countdown to Daryl Washington's Release

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might want to be checked for Battered Person Syndrome

Battered person syndrome is a physical and psychological condition of a person who has suffered (usually persistent) emotional, physical, or sexual abuse from another person.[1] It is classified as ICD-9 code 995.81 "Battered person syndrome" not elsewhere classified (NEC).
The condition is the basis for the battered spouse (or fan) defense that has been used in cases of physically and psychologically abused. The condition was first researched extensively by Lenore E. Walker, who used Martin Seligman's learned helplessness theory to explain why abused spouses (and fans) stayed in destructive relationships.[2]

I will let this personal slight go this time, because I am in a good mood. Next time you are banned.

You are welcome.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why is this always brought up. As BA said talk about players on the current roster not ones that are not.

Ummmmmmm......... Because none of us fans are team employees, or reporters covering the team?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ummmmmmm......... Because none of us fans are team employees, or reporters covering the team?

BA also told me to never sell my tickets to opposing fans no matter what the circumstances. I don't always agree or listen to what he says for good reason.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
So if he is still on the roster, is he still getting paid? I doubt he is, but just curious.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if he is still on the roster, is he still getting paid? I doubt he is, but just curious.
He hasn't been reinstated by the league so he isn't getting paid. However he still counts against the cap.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Though I highly doubt that DWeed ever steps on an NFL field again. . .

there is a second possible reason (the first being cap hit) the Cardinals haven't cut Washington; they still hold his rights.

If another team were interested in getting Washington they would have to deal trade compensation to the Cardinals.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's really weird that there has been no comment by ANYONE including Washington after all these years. I wonder what he's doing? Just selling cars somewhere? Telling stories about when he was a superstar?

No internet rumors, nothing. He simply disappeared. Is he even alive?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's really weird that there has been no comment by ANYONE including Washington after all these years. I wonder what he's doing? Just selling cars somewhere? Telling stories about when he was a superstar?

No internet rumors, nothing. He simply disappeared. Is he even alive?

I guess he is back in texas
Is a good sign that we didnt hear nothing from him, it s mean he didnt do anything player.
His career is over but l am happy if he become a good citizen

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess he is back in texas
Is a good sign that we didnt hear nothing from him, it s mean he didnt do anything player.
His career is over but I l am happy if he is a good citizen
I don't quite understand this post juza, just the first and last sentences. Are you just guessing he is in Texas?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't quite understand this post juza, just the first and last sentences. Are you just guessing he is in Texas?

He is from texas so I assume he lives there, dont know also if he can leave the state of Arizona.
If we didnt hear nothing cause probably he kept his life straight, out of trouble
So its a good sign

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is from texas so I assume he lives there, dont know also if he can leave the state of Arizona.
If we didnt hear nothing cause probably he kept his life straight, out of trouble
So its a good sign
True, I'm just surprised he hasn't even commented. From superstar to witness protection just like that

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
His attorneys likely advised him to take the money, keep his yap shut and just live the rest of his life away from football.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is it wrong for me to say I HATE DWashout?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Or then against all we think, they have intentions of actually keeping the guy no matter what is said or what they do not say and we have no idea what has transpired, even though one would think not

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or then against all we think, they have intentions of actually keeping the guy no matter what is said or what they do not say... we are that bad at ILB in my opinion
Its clear he is done in the NFL, just a weird situation