Colts @ Cardinals postgame thread.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You’re not gonna get an argument from me on K2. Tell me though.., who hired him?

Also, K1 crapped the bed AGAIN yesterday for the FIFTH STRAIGHT WIN AND IN game... and as usual, you have nothing to say about that.
I disagree. Again, no Hop, no Conner, no Moore. Ertz being held all night with no yellow flags. An absolute POS at center & guard. Our kicker left 7 points on the field. And Kirk dropping dimes that cost us at least 10 points. Murray is ALL this team has on offense right now. You’re frustrated, as is everyone, including Murray. The tools he has on the field right now are worse than what he had in year 1. I would cut off a limb to have Cole at center instead of Garcia. The bigger the opportunity to step up, the WORSE Kirk gets. Bottom line, Murray is not the problem. You can only do so much with no one around you executing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I disagree. Again, no Hop, no Conner, no Moore. Ertz being held all night with no yellow flags. An absolute POS at center & guard. Our kicker left 7 points on the field. And Kirk dropping dimes that cost us at least 10 points. Murray is ALL this team has on offense right now. You’re frustrated, as is everyone, including Murray. The tools he has on the field right now are worse than what he had in year 1. I would cut off a limb to have Cole at center instead of Garcia. The bigger the opportunity to step up, the WORSE Kirk gets. Bottom line, Murray is not the problem. You can only do so much with no one around you executing.
You do know what the word transcendent means, right? If not, stop using it in regards to Kyler. Wentz was out all of his o-line, had his running game shut down and no second WR and he made plays all night long.

And what was Kyler’s excuse last week against the atrocious snd depleted Lions? How about last year against the awful and depleted Niners? Or the awful play against the Covid ravaged Rams? If Kyler is all that, you’d just he’d overcome obstacles at least ONCE with a chance to go the playoffs, especially with multiple games against injury ravaged awful teams.

Also, who hired this pathetic coach?

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And we’re not depleted on both sides of the ball? No Hop, Rondale, Conner, and the backup interior line is beyond putrid. Same on the defensive side of the ball. We’re ridiculously depleted too. So, as I see it, with BOTH teams ridiculously depleted, it comes down to coaching. And we get embarrassed in that area almost weekly now. I don’t care who is on the field, to rush 3 against a depleted OL, is grounds for termination. Especially when you take into account that Wentz has NEVER performed well with pressure in his face. How many times has KK used challenges STUPIDLY in the last 3 years. I gave him a bye in year one, but now it’s ridiculous how bad he is in that area. Left us without the ability to use it when it was blatantly obvious that Wentz was short. That stupidity cost us a much needed 3 points. Every team has Covid, every team has injuries, so coaching staffs will determine who gets into the playoffs and beyond. Doesn’t bode well for the Cardinals. We may sneak in, but not etched in stone. I believe that KK HAS to win a playoff game to keep his job.

This is it right here.

Stafford, Goff, and Wentz.

Three players who ALWAYS make mistakes when they are pressured. Vance played a defense that dropped everybody into coverage and allowed them to pick us apart.

The touchdown from Wentz when we only rushed 3 is inexcusable stupidity. Especially when our blitzes had been getting home! They were working every time they were called! And then to give Wentz ALL day to throw on 3rd and goal?? Vance Joseph has to go.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is it right here.

Stafford, Goff, and Wentz.

Three players who ALWAYS make mistakes when they are pressured. Vance played a defense that dropped everybody into coverage and allowed them to pick us apart.

The touchdown from Wentz when we only rushed 3 is inexcusable stupidity. Especially when our blitzes had been getting home! They were working every time they were called! And then to give Went ALL day to throw on 3rd and goal?? Vance Joseph has to go.
Some coaches can succumb to pressure just like players. VJ and KK are these guys. KK less so imo, but VJ is the epitome of failure under duress.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Rodgers is one of the most intelligent players in the league despite his weirdness. Yes he fell into a perfect situation but he was always going to process information quickly and be a great QB. He was also a grinder coming up and not highly recruited.
And yet it still took him until his fourth year of starting, and seventh year is a professional, to put it all together and become the Aaron Rodgers that we see on the field today.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I really have no problem with that. It's kind of a catch 22 at this point for him. He sits and takes all the questions and gives the same answers that he's given before, and gets roasted by people on this board or by the media.. He cuts his interview short and gets roasted by this board in the media. It's like some people are expecting him to have a Denny green sound bite. It's obvious that he's angry and embarrassed, and he's doing his best to not lose it in front of the public. That's just how I see it.
How about he comes out and, instead of offering the same old platitudes, takes 100 percent responsibility, admits he hasn't been doing what he needs to do, and that's going to change now? No, because he doesn't think he HAS to work that hard.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It's now official. Suns lost, Cards lost, and Prater's three misses cost me a trip to the finals in my big money league. 13-1 on the year, first round bye, and Kelce gets put on the Covid list so I have to roll with a jabroni like Fant in my semi's.

Such a frustrating, depressing, and infuriating three weeks for this AZ sports fan.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
And yet it still took him until his fourth year of starting, and seventh year is a professional, to put it all together and become the Aaron Rodgers that we see on the field today.

Ok but irrelevant in regards to Kyler’s development. Two different brains and the game is different than 15 years ago.

Montanaman

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Cowboys hanging 50 points on the Deadskins. Cards better hope for a Covid wave to hit Dallas or they are going to get thumped hard next week.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Cowboys hanging 50 points on the Deadskins. Cards better hope for a Covid wave to hit Dallas or they are going to get thumped hard next week.
Haven't you been paying attention? When the Cardinals play teams ravaged by covid, they lose. You want Dallas at full strength.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You do know what the word transcendent means, right? If not, stop using it in regards to Kyler. Wentz was out all of his o-line, had his running game shut down and no second WR and he made plays all night long.

And what was Kyler’s excuse last week against the atrocious snd depleted Lions? How about last year against the awful and depleted Niners? Or the awful play against the Covid ravaged Rams? If Kyler is all that, you’d just he’d overcome obstacles at least ONCE with a chance to go the playoffs, especially with multiple games against injury ravaged awful teams.

Also, who hired this pathetic coach?

This all day long. And, besides, the kid better learn how to effectively run a hurry-up offense to win games before you crown his ass.