Chargers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-27-22

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude, WHY ARE WE GOING FOR IT ON OUR OWN 35????? We were owning this team! And why call a pass play when we’ve been running it down their throats?

Yet the pass was there to be made to your WR1 in 1 on 1 coverage

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else feel like we’re just trying to drive for a field goal?
I don't feel like that. But, we are not going to want to leave the Chargers with time and that is the most likely outcome IMO. If we even score at all.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Announcers just mentioned that the chargers offensive coordinator is making great blocking assignment adjustments.

I thought NFL teams weren't allowed to do those.
All but ours, it’s written in the NFL bylaws only will be removed once a Bidwill doesn’t own the team

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Kyler throws a horrible under thrown floater and this board shouts "Fire Kliff". SMH.

Hopkins was in single coverage on a safety. A half decent throw and its a 15 yard gain and 1st down.

Wasn't even a difficult was. Certainly not one you under throw.

Nothing wrong with the call if the pass isn't gash.
This is a garbage take. That’s Derwin James, one of the very best defensive backs in the league. On fourth and inches at the wrong end of the field.

A good coach punts and maintains the lead. A slightly worse coach goes for it my slamming his power back who excels at short yardage for the first. A ******* gives his diminutive QB who has been making poor decisions this year and isn’t on his game the option to make more bad decisions resulting in kyler throwing to a clearly covered player downfield which is already a lower percentage play.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kyler throws a horrible under thrown floater and this board shouts "Fire Kliff". SMH.

Hopkins was in single coverage on a safety. A half decent throw and its a 15 yard gain and 1st down.

Wasn't even a difficult was. Certainly not one you under throw.

Nothing wrong with the call if the pass isn't gash.
It was a screen. The screen wasn’t there so he threw it deep hoping for a PI rather than missing him entirely. Even without the INT, it’s ineligible downfield. Kliff got Kute, which is why they’re saying fire Kliff

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This is a garbage take. That’s Derwin James, one of the very best defensive backs in the league. On fourth and inches at the wrong end of the field.

A good coach punts and maintains the lead. A slightly worse coach goes for it my slamming his power back who excels at short yardage for the first. A ******* gives his diminutive QB who has been making poor decisions this year and isn’t on his game the option to make more bad decisions resulting in kyler throwing to a clearly covered player downfield which is already a lower percentage play.
It's not just going for it. It's the play call. It's also where the QB went with the ball.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
I find everything in life is easier when I do it slightly off balance and off my back foot. Putting away the food truck delivery… off the back foot. Entering receipts in to quickbooks…. off the back foot. Urinating… definitely off the back foot

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rolling out when the options are not there and having to push the ball downfield, maybe that is why

What role out?

He was first read. Hopkins was passed the safety and had to stop and come back for a ball that might be 5 yards under thrown on 2nd view.

Its here. 2nd half of this clip.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find everything in life is easier when I do it slightly off balance and off my back foot. Putting away the food truck delivery… off the back foot. Entering receipts in to quickbooks…. off the back foot. Urinating… definitely off the back foot
His footwork is terrible

Happy feet