Chargers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-27-22

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I’m still trying to process Kingsbury’s thinking. The Chargers O-line is beat up. The Cards are running freely. Connor is carrying defenders down the field. It’s third and one. So the Cards have 2 downs to get one yard and Kingsbury never gives the ball to Connor. He is easily the worst coach in the NFL. Why does he still have his job?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Price with a bad snap blows up the first play so Kyler takes it on his own on 2nd down.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m still trying to process Kingsbury’s thinking. The Chargers O-line is beat up. The Cards are running freely. Connor is carrying defenders down the field. It’s third and one. So the Cards have 2 downs to get one yard and Kingsbury never gives the ball to Connor. He is easily the worst coach in the NFL. Why does he still have his job?
He definitely needs to go

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
since when it is allowed to touch a QB that slides?

just saying normally this would mean 15 yards ... in this case half the distance ...

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
What role out?

He was first read. Hopkins was passed the safety and had to stop and come back for a ball that might be 5 yards under thrown on 2nd view.

Its here. 2nd half of this clip.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Dude what are you talking about? First read was McBride (see Hollywood blocking), totally swallowed up so jump ball to Hopkins 30 yards down the field only play totally covered requiring a dime. Horrid play call, 3 WR’s all bunched up and even more brutal considering time and place.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This up tempo offence
I'm still not over this play tbh.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here they go with a run up the middle on second and three because why not.