Chargers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-27-22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the announcer blamed Jalen Thompson but if he doesn't take Palmer he's wide open, there's 2 of our guys way behind palmer.

Not sure but I'm assuming someone thought we were going to sack Herbert and that led to the blown coverage

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The nfl should get investigated. Just my opinion. No one will change my mind. Teams get calls and it’s usually the good ones. You never hear Jacksonville beats KC on a blown call.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol... just quit while you're behind. No other coach in the league calls that on 4th and inches on their own side of the field. It's an awful playcall and you don't ask your QB to make progressions on 4th and inches, you pound it up the gut or you punt it.
Agreed. Give it to your power back and let him earn that big contract.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler throws a horrible under thrown floater and this board shouts "Fire Kliff". SMH.

Hopkins was in single coverage on a safety. A half decent throw and its a 15 yard gain and 1st down.

Wasn't even a difficult was. Certainly not one you under throw.

Nothing wrong with the call if the pass isn't gash.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Well, still a chance Cards can keep ball the rest of the half and then they get it after halftime

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Both players going to the ground holding it doesn’t end the play. It’s when they land. And they had already given the ball to the cardinals. You can’t assume anything and they did

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard