Chargers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-27-22

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
They couldn't stop Connor the whole 1st quarter so let's throw more lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Kyler throws a horrible under thrown floater and this board shouts "Fire Kliff". SMH.

Hopkins was in single coverage on a safety. A half decent throw and its a 15 yard gain and 1st down.

Wasn't even a difficult was. Certainly not one you under throw.

Nothing wrong with the call if the pass isn't gash.
You're wrong, but of course I am sure you played QB and have a better understanding what is difficult... and no way in hell that progression to Hopkins was the perceived option for the QB but the play call went to crap

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Kyler throws a horrible under thrown floater and this board shouts "Fire Kliff". SMH.

Hopkins was in single coverage on a safety. A half decent throw and its a 15 yard gain and 1st down.

Wasn't even a difficult was. Certainly not one you under throw.

Nothing wrong with the call if the pass isn't gash.
Dude, WHY ARE WE GOING FOR IT ON OUR OWN 35????? We were owning this team! And why call a pass play when we’ve been running it down their throats?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol... just quit while you're behind. No other coach in the league calls that on 4th and inches on their own side of the field. It's an awful playcall and you don't ask your QB to make progressions on 4th and inches, you pound it up the gut or you punt it.

That’s actually not true. No matter how dumb it was there are other coaches in the league doing it nowadays. I just watched the Browns go for it from there own 35 on 4th earlier today. I’ve seen this coach for the Chargers do it as well in their own territory. I’ve seen the Bengals do it etc…. I’m not excusing it. Just saying no coach in the league would do that is just patently false. It’s some weird epidemic in the NFL now to go for it in the dumbest situations. And locations. It’s bizarre.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson