Chargers at Cardinals gameday thread 11-27-22

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Home game and we don't play well in these games

Herbert with enough time will pick us apart

VJ has not been bringing any pressure at all and letting the QB's get comfortable

KM is back

Not sure he can hit a switch and start reading the defense

Running game will be a key and the way it's been going there's not much hope for it

KM is our leading rusher with 359 yards in 9 games

Conner has 356 yards in 8 games, 44.5 yards per game

Tough game

Another loss and we are sunk

A win and it's false hope and gives MB pause to get rid of KK and hopefully SK

Go Cardinals!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chargers at Cardinals

Chargers WR Mike Williams (ankle) is not going to play on Sunday. S Nasir Adderley (thumb) is listed as doubtful and CB Michael Davis (knee) is the team’s lone player with a questionable designation.

QB Kyler Murray (hamstring) is set to return to the Cardinals lineup after missing the last two games. T D.J. Humphries (back), WR Rondale Moore (groin), CB Byron Murphy (back), and S Charles Washington (chest) will not be in the lineup. WR Greg Dortch (thumb) and QB Trace McSorley (illness) are listed as questionable.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cardinals activate Hollywood Brown, place Zach Ertz, D.J. Humphries on IR

The Cardinals finally placed tight end Zach Ertz on injured reserve after his season-ending knee surgery.

Left tackle D.J. Humphries also went on the IR list after battling a bad back for a few weeks. He will miss a minimum of four games before becoming eligible to return, which means his season could be over.

Four of the Cardinals’ five starting offensive linemen are on injured reserve, with Humphries joining left guard Justin Pugh (knee), center Rodney Hudson (knee) and right guard Will Hernandez (pectoral).

The Cardinals signed wide receiver Andre Baccellia from the practice squad to the active roster, with wide receiver Rondale Moore (groin) out this week and fellow wideout Greg Dortch (thumb) questionable to play.

The Cardinals also elevated wide receiver/return man Pharoh Cooper from the practice squad, a likely indicator of Dortch’s status, and tight end Maxx Williams received an elevation from the practice squad for a second consecutive game.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Hate to double post, but today, it might benefit us as a franchise to lose. It keeps the Chargers in the race for the playoffs, which might mean they retain Staley, and would push us into a basement where KK might have to go.

Well, if you're one of the people like me that would like to see Sean Payton here.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hate to double post, but today, it might benefit us as a franchise to lose. It keeps the Chargers in the race for the playoffs, which might mean they retain Staley, and would push us into a basement where KK might have to go.

Well, if you're one of the people like me that would like to see Sean Payton here.
If knew it would force kliff and/or keim out I’d be for it. I’m no stranger to rooting for short term defeat for the long term improvement of the team. But I unfortunately don’t think either guy is going anywhere, so at least for now I’d like to see Murray improve and win.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Most important thing to me is for the offense with KM to look good and lead us to wins. If they don’t the injury narrative takes hold and let’s start fresh next year.