Cardinals @ Seahawks

fatosber

Veteran
Reaction score
The most important game of the season hands down. Win and we'll be up three games on them, lose and we'll be up 1 game. We need these wins as STL is racking up division wins and is now 3-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
The next four weeks will tell us how good this team really is. This coming quarter of the season is the crucible.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
This is the game that we need to make a statement. Are we the new kings of this division or just pretenders.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I don't think it's the biggest game of the year. I agree, a win about finishes Seattle but even a loss and the Cards are still ahead even after playing 4 of 5 on the road.

I think the Rams get beat in Minny next weekend and the Cards go into the second half with a 2 game lead over the division. They take care of business at home, win a game or two on the road, and the division is theirs.

RINGLESS

Veteran
Reaction score
I have the utmost respect for Seattle and what they have accomplished. I do feel they certainly have regressed. For the first time since Pete took over I actually feel good about going to the link and possibly coming out with a link. Do I think we are favored? No. But the fact that Caroline won there, and Detroit came within 6" of winning there gives me a lot of hope. It no longer looks impossible.

We still have to prove we can beat a good team. We are yet to do it. Seattle is in the same boat this year. It's a huge game for me because that would essentially give us a 3 game lead over Seattle with 7 to play. It would mean a split at worse with Seattle. In a way it'd almost be a passing of the torch for at least this year.

Here are some things to consider.
They are incredibly healthy. In their four wins this year those teams combined for a total of 25 points! 0, 10, 3, and 12 and zero offensive touchdowns. 7 of those 25 points came on a returned fumble. In their four wins their defense is giving up 4.5 points per game.

Their offensive line is horrible, yet they are 2nd in the NFL in rushing.
This is going to be out best test yet. They have faced 3 teams that are undefeated (before the Packers loss last night)

We have a chance to go for the throat of the division right now and I think we are capable of it.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Gotta put them in the rear-view mirror ASAP. Beat them at their place and I don't think you have to worry about them catching us. Let them win and they may get their swagger back (no I don't think beating the Niners and Cowboys has earned them anything yet).

They simply are not that good. Their red zone efficiency sucks. Their secondary isn't the same. But if you let them hang around, they will figure out a way to win in the end, probably with the help of some poor officiating.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man was yesterday a freak show! I was actually cheering Greg Hardy! I wanted to see someone finally put a clean hit on Wilson. That was one of the oddest games for me.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually feel good about going to the link and possibly coming out with a link.

Do people actually call Centurylink Field "The Link"? Because Eagles fans refer to Lincoln Financial Field as "The Linc". This is very confusing.

...dbs

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Do people actually call Centurylink Field "The Link"? Because Eagles fans refer to Lincoln Financial Field as "The Linc". This is very confusing.

...dbs

I always thought it was the Clink.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Not the most important game of the year but it's very important. Seattle is tough at home. I would love to see us win but the season isn't over if we don't.

There are far more consequences for Seattle losing than us. If Seattle loses they will be in serious trouble. Not to mention they haven't lost 5 games in a season in a while.

Last edited:

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Last edited:

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Keep Wilson in the pocket. Don't let him get outside on that zone read.

If it were me, every time they run a zone read hit the quarterback whether they hand the ball off or not. Smash the quarterback every play and see how committed they are to run it later.