Cardinals GM: If Larry Fitzgerald is ready to play, ‘we’ll have a spot for him’

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Larry should just go ahead an announce his retirement. He is losing some of his popularity by beating around the bush.
No he’s not. Had he been a key figure for this season, it’d be frustrating. But the team would literally make him WR4 or WR5, so from a depth standpoint, It’s not a huge deal. He has earned the right to take his time on his decision, whether we like it or not

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I think Fitz’s “urge” goes up if something were to happen to Hopkins or Green and that more PT and targets are available. I also think that he had a price tag in mind that’d help his “urge” (though I’m still not breaking the bank for him).

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
The stage is set. I can see it all now. Cards marching to their second super bowl appearance when Hopkins goes down with an injury. Then at the last moment, Fitz steps back in to save the day and win the super bowl for AZ.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The stage is set. I can see it all now. Cards marching to their second super bowl appearance when Hopkins goes down with an injury. Then at the last moment, Fitz steps back in to save the day and win the super bowl for AZ.
Maybe 32 year old Fitz not 38 year old slow as molasses Fitz. But it’s nice to dream.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol 38 year old FITZ was still catching red zone touchdowns.
You mean his whole 1 singular TD all of last year? Now a year later he jumps a little less high and runs even slower.... yea ummm ok..... dreaming is free though

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it hating or speaking the truth LOL ;)

Sounds more like to meet you guys need to open your eyes up to reality

I know it's time but it's sad to see him retire. Biggest mancrush I've ever experienced. Love the guy.

btw, stop hating!! lol

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If midway through the season we're something like 6-4 or 7-3 and we have anyone go down at receiver (or tight end), I think Fitz makes a heroic return.

If we're scuffling then I think he is done.

He wants the rush of important games, he doesn't want to struggle through another poor or middling season. I can't blame him. I am also thankful that he doesn't seem to be interested in tarnishing his legacy by coattail riding on a title favorite.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave