Cardinals Cuts

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I think keesean will be the first and main target at the end of the season

Kirk has some limitations and I see him as a third receiver

Fitz the fourth
No disrespect but I think your underestimating Kirk & his abilities and Legend returning for year 16 & taking a backseat to nobody. He’s not playing to split time

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
5 teams, 5 years = journeyman in every definition of the word.

but hey, lob insults all you want. that seems to be your game with anyone who dares disagrees with you.

Look... I hope I'm wrong about him for the Cardinals sake, but I really hope I'm wrong about him, because if I'm right, I fear you'll completely disappear like you did the week after Murray's atrocious pre-season performance where you were too much of a coward to face everyone who you'd been destroying all off-season for daring to think he's not already headed to the HOF.

I mean, Krang... if you're going to continue to dish out insults at people, at least promise me you'll be man enough this season not to disappear if all of chest-puffing takes don't come to pass.

literally no one is saying this. seriously... you think he's a good player. I think he's a journeyman. in no way shape or form did I say him playing well means we suck, but keep projecting stupid arguments into the discussion because you
Um you kinda did no matter how you spin it to fit your narrative. And you dont even think hes a good player which is fine ...,your opinion. Do us a favor dont call yourself a realist for a season that hasnt even started yet. At the end of the day we have our opinions ....for some reason yours is negative before we even took a snap.....pfft the preseason dont count so dont use that against why you may think this team will be worse than you imagined

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
No disrespect but I think your underestimating Kirk & his abilities and Legend returning for year 16 & taking a backseat to nobody. He’s not playing to split time

Fitz is an anomaly and why he will have a gold jacket one day because he seems to grow in significance the more you feed him the ball and age be damn. He's our catalyst because he leads by his actions and we finally have a QB capable of scrambling for a first down which really can take the wind out of defense on third and long :)

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Fitz is an anomaly and why he will have a gold jacket one day because he seems to grow in significance the more you feed him the ball and age be damn. He's our catalyst because he leads by his actions and we finally have a QB capable of scrambling for a first down which really can take the wind out of defense on third and long :)
This ×10 .. how many times has R Wilson just killed a teams heart by doing what he does or better yet our heart lol ...im excited to have a player who can do that and may be even better at doing it

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Um you kinda did no matter how you spin it to fit your narrative.

Lol... I really didn't. You can keep projecting that argument on to me, but that's because you tend to view things in black and white.

And you dont even think hes a good player which is fine ...,your opinion.

I think he's an average player. Something that seems some people are taking as if I called their grandmother a ****.

Do us a favor dont call yourself a realist for a season that hasnt even started yet.

We're projected to be one of the worst teams in the league by every measure... Vegas, pre-season previews across the board. It's realistic to believe we're not going to be good this year. Don't know what to tell you otherwise.

At the end of the day we have our opinions ....for some reason yours is negative before we even took a snap.....pfft the preseason dont count so dont use that against why you may think this team will be worse than you imagined

Who said I was using the pre-season as the reason why I think this team will be bad? So, that's ANOTHER projected argument from you. I've literally said nothing about the pre-season in this thread except for highlighting the week that Krang mysteriously went AWOL. I think this team will be bad because it's poorly constructed, heavily dependent on a slew of players with a long history of injuries which will inevitably hurt both the the O and D lines, which aren't very talented to begin with and the secondary is in shambles, especially with injuries and PP's suspension.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just dumbfounded hardcore fans with 1000+ posts are totally killing us. Last year we said thank god for DJ to be back now hes a journeyman whos playing good means we suck.

in what universe is saying a guy is average "killing" the team? Not every argument has to be black and white even if that's the only way you choose to view it.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
and internet bullies like you just like to lob insults.

kudos.

but do me a favor, please don't be the stereotypical bully if the realists end up being right. it's a bad look when someone can repeatedly dish out insults but can't take it when they're proven wrong.

I'm a bully LOL

And you just say whatever negative thing you want.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
5 teams, 5 years = journeyman in every definition of the word.

but hey, lob insults all you want. that seems to be your game with anyone who dares disagrees with you.

Look... I hope I'm wrong about him for the Cardinals sake, but I really hope I'm wrong about him, because if I'm right, I fear you'll completely disappear like you did the week after Murray's atrocious pre-season performance where you were too much of a coward to face everyone who you'd been destroying all off-season for daring to think he's not already headed to the HOF.

I mean, Krang... if you're going to continue to dish out insults at people, at least promise me you'll be man enough this season not to disappear if all of chest-puffing takes don't come to pass.

literally no one is saying this. seriously... you think he's a good player. I think he's a journeyman. in no way shape or form did I say him playing well means we suck, but keep projecting stupid arguments into the discussion because you

Where is the insult quesocarndevaca?

NO INSULT other than saying you are ignorant. Ignorant isn't an insult. It's just saying you know nothing about what you are saying, which is trie based on his performance.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Where in the world did this thread go??? Thought this was just going to be a thread about players cut, not how you all think the team is going to do. Lets get back on track and just post up the cut players shall we...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swearinger was a Pro Bowl alternate late year.

Yeah he's a journeyman! Ignorant.

Dude... Levi Brown made the Pro Bowl as an alternate once. The Pro-Bowl itself is a joke, but boasting about a Pro Bowl alternate is an even bigger one.

Unless, you're now going to tell me that Levi Brown was a really good player too. Are you really going to go there or can you actually admit that using the Pro-Bowl alternate line of defense is a pretty big reach?

5 different teams in 5 years = Journeyman.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where in the world did this thread go??? Thought this was just going to be a thread about players cut, not how you all think the team is going to do. Lets get back on track and just post up the cut players shall we...

it went down the crapper when posters started calling others crazy, ludicrous, ignorant and whatever other nonsense was thrown in because some people don't think Swearinger is the bee's-knees. Note... not even because people were saying Swearinger "sucks" (I think one guy said that but literally no one else). Just that they think he's an average player and not an impact maker.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
it went down the crapper when posters started calling others crazy, ludicrous, ignorant and whatever other nonsense was thrown in because some people don't think Swearinger is the bee's-knees. Note... not even because people were saying Swearinger "sucks" (I think one guy said that but literally no one else). Just that they think he's an average player and not an impact maker.

Crazy? no. ludicrous? No

Ignorant? yes. You ignore facts that many who watched Swearinger in Washington said he had a great year after good performances with the Cardinals.

90 PFF grade last year. Ignorant? Absolutely.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is this a fans forum for the Cards? Cause im starting to feel like im on a opposing teams forum. The negativity and absolute dumping on this team is kinda sad. I for one am excited for the season and think we will have a good year.
I agree with sdscard4 that this forum reeks of negativism.

But the homerism evident in his post is equally frustrating.

How to walk the tightrope? I'll give it a shot:

No problem calling it as you see it when it comes to team deficiencies, but after taking a legitimate shot at Keim or the coaches or specific players, there's no reason to beat dead horses. We get it. You don't like them.

But it's equally tacky to soak ourselves in Kool-Aid and confuse "fact" with "hope" because it confuses fact with reality.

That leaves me excited and hopeful about this year's Cardinals, but skeptical and cautious about how far we'll go this year.

That said - we live in a democracy, and everybody is entitled to an opinion. Just realize, though, that when you throw mudball after mudball at the team, it doesn't build anything. All it does is drag ithe team down. I dunno. Maybe the negative commentary could be best saved for the post season.

Oh well, back to football. Go Rutgers!

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard