2023 Cardinals Roster Cuts

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think the belief was Kyler would be able to play at least 10 to 12 games. Spending much capital on a backup as a bad team doesn't seem to wise to me.

Realistically the odds any backup is going to become a better player than Kyler is extremely slim.
So there is a chance…

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I honestly believe Hayes will become a starter at guard. Love his physicality. Guessing they attempt to get him to PS.
We can only hope. I do think that the Cardinals like him. His low football IQ penalties have been his undoing.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We can only hope. I do think that the Cardinals like him. His low football IQ penalties have been his undoing.
Well his camp was cut short last year so I give him some slack. Very aggressive and had time at both RG and LG in preseason games. He played quite a bit. The middle with him, Fro and Hernandez wouldn’t get pushed around for sure.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He was going against 4th and 5th stringers who are no longer in the NFL.
I get that MCD, but damn if depth isn't the key issue here. The final pre season games and the late snaps are what determines the back end of the roster. If 3 sacks and a dominant performance isn't enough to garner making this team, then why are there players who did make the 53 who didn't have nearly the performance he did? Victor and Myjai to be specific. Both were just okay to me. I sincerely wouldn't have been mad if either had been shown the door. My point is that to me, performance has to count for something. You make your decisions based on film and play on the field. I'm irritated that the three players who helped us win that game (yes it was meaningless) are gone. Davion Davis, McCloud and Chandler. That's just me. Not saying you're wrong at the end of the day though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson