Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 11-19-20

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are NOT a good football team. We are a talented team that cannot put it together.

yes we are. That’s just stupid. We’re 6-4 in the toughest division of football. We’re just NOT close to great or a very good football team.

but I think we win in spite of KK a lot more than because of him.

this offense rides or dies on Kyler being special with his legs and in a game where he’s banged up, he’s not making those plays tonight.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Game has been within grasp the whole way. It will come down to the last play again, probably.

I dont want to win on the last play. I honestly would rather lose. We are SO SO BAD in terms of penalties, boneheaded play, and just play unprofessionalism. This is not a team that deserves to get bailed out by hail mary's and have all the negatives ignored.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yes we are. That’s just stupid. We’re 6-4 in the toughest division of football. We’re just NOT close to great or a very good football team.

this offense rides or dies on Kyler being special with his legs and in a game where he’s banged up, he’s not making those plays tonight.

people really forget how historically bad this team was two years ago.

we are not contenders yet we are ahead of schedule

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

No, we aren't. Good football teams don't make garbage mistakes like this. Or, rather, they do, but not very often. We've made garbage mistakes, and high volumes of them, in almost every game. A lot of our dramatic wins were only dramatic because we screwed the games up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson