Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-22-23

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m convinced the coaching staff is using Dobbs and play calling for the tank. They are hiding Tune’s abilities. When Kyler returns this year which is still a big IF, they will play call him for more losses. They want the generational WR in the upcoming draft. Do I care one way or the other, hell no, as I’ll be focused on the SUNS!

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I can't be the only one who realizes Ertz was wide open for the first and Dobbs held the ball and then threw late high on the drop? yes it's a catchable ball but the problem there was Dobbs didn't put it on him when he should have.

He's washed yes but that was an example of Dobbs not getting the ball out fast enough IMO
Since game 5 he's hesitating on every throw. It stands out even more in games like this where we are facing a defense built on speed

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
I’m convinced the coaching staff is using Dobbs and play calling for the tank. They are hiding Tune’s abilities. When Kyler returns this year which is still a big IF, they will play call him for more losses. They want the generational WR in the upcoming draft. Do I care one way or the other, hell no, as I’ll be focused on the SUNS!
Not a big IF.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson