Cardinals at Seahawks gameday thread 10-22-23

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
If we re-sign Hollywood and keep washed Ertz, that might count for ~$30 million on our cap.

If we do re-sign Hollywood we have to get rid of Ertz.

But think about the LEADERSHIP and BEING KYLER’S FRIEND. How do you put a dollar value on that?
I’m way late adding this point….

Who goes for it on 4th, down by a score, at mid field?

I might shoot a juice box at a pee wee coach at the end of the game for doing such.

Really stupid.
I’m actually fine with going for it. Go win the game.

Play call was extremely sus.

Also, Budda Baker zero impact.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m way late adding this point….

Who goes for it on 4th, down by a score, at mid field?

I might shoot a juice box at a pee wee coach at the end of the game for doing such.

Really stupid.
Tell me you’re tanking without telling me you’re tanking! And then fun a 3-4 years pass play when you need 6-7 lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back to the fake punt is Vilma saying that Tune should have called timeout? It seemed to me once we snapped the ball the mistake is Tune staring down Wilson and throwing it so short, Dortch actually gets open for the first down but the ball is already out.

But I'm not sure the right play there is to call timeout because they weren't fooled. Hell he could have punted there and get a free roller.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
But think about the LEADERSHIP and BEING KYLER’S FRIEND. How do you put a dollar value on that?

I’m actually fine with going for it. Go win the game.

Play call was extremely sus.

Also, Budda Baker zero impact.
I would just say, that wasn’t going for the win- that was handing my in a loss/forfeiture of the game.

I can’t think of a coach in the last history of the NFL who’d think that was a good idea.

Just wow

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn