Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 10-1-23

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
SF looks like the best team in the NFC. We played well against their Defense but couldn't stop their Offense. Dobbs played really well and should have had a third TD with his last two passes to Ertz and Paschal. Going in the right direction.

Not sure if it was my eyes but it looked like a lot of empty seats.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
SF looks like the best team in the NFC. We played well against their Defense but couldn't stop their Offense. Dobbs played really well and should have had a third TD with his last two passes to Ertz and Paschal. Going in the right direction.

Not sure if it was my eyes but it looked like a lot of empty seats.
A lot of people left by that point, but I don’t recall what it looked like before it got out of hand.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lost by 19. Lack of talent clear on defense. Some nice moments. Overall rough week. Agree that the standards set are pretty low.
Also this…Not sure how well the 9ers would do rolling this unit out there. (And Ledbetter didn’t even play)

Attachments

• IMG_5264.jpeg
    IMG_5264.jpeg
    328.4 KB · Views: 7

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lost by 19. Lack of talent clear on defense. Some nice moments. Overall rough week. Agree that the standards set are pretty low.
The game was 21-16 going into the 4th quarter against the most loaded team in football, on the road, without our starting QB, and all of our defensive line.

Expecting better than that is setting your standards preposterously high.

Seattle49er

Reaction score
The game was 21-16 going into the 4th quarter against the most loaded team in football, on the road, without our starting QB, and all of our defensive line.

Expecting better than that is setting your standards preposterously high.
To be honest I think AZ is better off without Sir Poutsalot. Dobbs looking like a good fit for you guys.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It's something unbelievable to lose a game and I don't feel that bad. But kind of shows where we are in our assessment of the team. We just want to be competitive every game and be entertaining. Check. Check.

And that's kinda sad.
Agree. If kyler is back and we upgrade next year and we’re having the same discussion it’s an issue. It’s fine for now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison