Cardinals at Eagles gameday thread 12-31-23

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Can someone explain this reference to me?
Damn, I must now perforce love Kyler Murray. That is freaking awesome!

The Philadelphia Flyers hate the Pittsburgh Penguins, and vice versa, and the Penguins have crushed them in the playoffs, especially Sid the Kid. Kyler walked into Philly wearing a Sid the Kid Jersey. Freaking classic!

Outerlimits

Veteran
Reaction score
Monti excitedly congratulating everyone was fun to watch. Especially because he probably had some seriously mixed emotions watching the team in the 4th quarter.

I have been critical of Kyler, but he was stellar today. One of my favorite plays was actually early in the final drive when he remained in the collapsing pocket and delivered a great pass to Rondale.

The Cardinals 32 first downs was the second most allowed by any team this season.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I thought Krys Barnes had a nice game yesterday. He flashed on quite a few plays and showed good speed. He's young at 25 years old and should be resigned as a quality depth player or starter at ILB for next season.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Damn, I must now perforce love Kyler Murray. That is freaking awesome!

The Philadelphia Flyers hate the Pittsburgh Penguins, and vice versa, and the Penguins have crushed them in the playoffs, especially Sid the Kid. Kyler walked into Philly wearing a Sid the Kid Jersey. Freaking classic!

That is some legendary trolling there by KM lol

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
What off the field nonsense?
Film study clause leak, organizational finger-pointing solely blaming Kyler on the 2021 meltdown, leaks out of Hardy last year suggesting McCoy was better than him, overall negative culture fostered by Keim’s behavior, Kliff mentally checking out, DHop suspension, etc.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Film study clause leak, organizational finger-pointing solely blaming Kyler on the 2021 meltdown, leaks out of Hardy last year suggesting McCoy was better than him, overall negative culture fostered by Keim’s behavior, Kliff mentally checking out, DHop suspension, etc.
Pretty much everything you mentioned was manufactured/leaked by the team or someone inside...that's not Murray's off the field nonsense. It's actually a positive that he's dealt with it and moved on.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Pretty much everything you mentioned was manufactured/leaked by the team or someone inside...that's not Murray's off the field nonsense. It's actually a positive that he's dealt with it and moved on.
Right. I said as much in original post suggesting that it played a part in what is seemingly a lack of confidence.

Second half Kyler looked confident. Looked like 2019-2021 Kyler. Athletic, accurate, and dotting guys in rhythm.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn