Cardinals at Eagles gameday thread 12-31-23

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As bad as this team has been at times it probably has 3 Pro Bowlers in James Conner, Trey McBride and Matt Prater. And while Budda doesn't deserve one he's probably in with a shout on name recognition.

Conner has around 900 yards. No way he makes the pro bowl

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As bad as this team has been at times it probably has 3 Pro Bowlers in James Conner, Trey McBride and Matt Prater. And while Budda doesn't deserve one he's probably in with a shout on name recognition.
What about Jalen Thompson?

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
No you didn't. You lost to a young team with a young coaching staff, and a roster short on talent. But it's a team on the rise, that can already bite you in the a$$ on any given Sunday, as you found out today. Meanwhile, the Iggles are in freefall, worst 11-win team in NFL history. Enjoy watching the rest of the postseason from your couch after your one-and-done wild card appearance!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Julie Ertz retired. She was pretty good too.

I get to watch Sophia up close!

I'll still say she's the best. ;)
You said she was the best! There's some REALLY good footballers in the women's game. I think she is one of the top players. ESPN has the top 50 women's soccer players:

Women's Top 50 Soccer players

I do like her play. Was hoping for more scoring from her in the World Cup though. :)

Their kids will potentially be top athletes!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
You said she was the best! There's some REALLY good footballers in the women's game. I think she is one of the top players. ESPN has the top 50 women's soccer players:

I do like her play. Was hoping for more scoring from her in the World Cup though. :)
Julie Johnston was better than Julie Ertz.

Regardless, she was never better than Carly Lloyd or Abby Wambach. Marta & Mia Hamm are tops all time as well.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Their kids will potentially be top athletes!
I'm just being a Homer! Being she's marrying a Cardinals and plays for my favorite professional team.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’ll take a New Year’s Eve win and Nabers, Alt or Fashanu all day.

And I’ll take another one next week against Seattle to eliminate them from the playoffs even if it meant we drop to 7. We would still have a shot at all of the players mentioned.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison