Cardinals at Eagles gameday thread 12-31-23

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We need one star WR and a second solid WR. None of our current WRs are better than WR3. That's a top-10 offense
In a year with several needs, 1 top WR is a must. A second WR is an option but not one i feel you need to force. Running the ball for this offense is going to be far more important than throwing it. IMO, LG is more important than a second WR.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You certainly have the right to object to my choice of descriptive word. I use the word because I believe their performance is what has led to this record. I’m not sure about ”full stop”. Seems a bit arrogant to me. I have no idea what you see as backpedaling. I stand by the description as well as my right to use the word. Considering words I’ve see here, that’s a fairly mild descriptive. Respect is earned by playing well, not because you are signed to a contract. I said nothing vulgar, menacing or hateful. It’s a description of the performance I’m seeing.
Don’t waste your time.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In a year with several needs, 1 top WR is a must. A second WR is an option but not one i feel you need to force. Running the ball for this offense is going to be far more important than throwing it. IMO, LG is more important than a second WR.
We need a second receiver. One who would preferably not mind blocking.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
MHJ is a must draft. Kyler needs a 50/50 ball outlet.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You certainly have the right to object to my choice of descriptive word. I use the word because I believe their performance is what has led to this record. I’m not sure about ”full stop”. Seems a bit arrogant to me. I have no idea what you see as backpedaling. I stand by the description as well as my right to use the word. Considering words I’ve see here, that’s a fairly mild descriptive. Respect is earned by playing well, not because you are signed to a contract. I said nothing vulgar, menacing or hateful. It’s a description of the performance I’m seeing.
Imagine if you used that criteria on Kyler...

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody called you a loser. Lighten up Francis. Talk football.
And now you're name calling. Classy. I'm trying to talk football, but someone keeps calling playing losers. That's not football talk either

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I love how quickly Kyler gets the ball out. That is unstoppable when he is on.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The one thing I can pull from this year as positive above all else is that we have been consistently good at running the football. I think that's crucial to remember going forward. If/As we get better elsewhere, we need to keep this up.