Buckle Up Buttercup it's about to get rough

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
They say don't squander your chances - to seize the moment and make the most of your opportunities - but we're only 2 games in and the Arizona Cardinals said screw all that

And it's about to get worse. We're about to find out if Josh Dobbs is as durable as he is versatile - and by versatile I mean the night a day displays we've witnessed in just 8 short quarters

I am in no way calling anyone a buttercup btw - if you're still reading this after today's game - not to mention the past few decades - you ain't no buttercup

But anyways - what we're seeing imo - is a strong start pattern developing - with talent ultimately prevailing in the end. We're outmatched - although it isn't obvious at times and I'd say that's credited to coaching but I digress

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No Monday Night games, no Thursday Night games, NOT EVEN ONE SUNDAY NIGHT GAME
I thought they said every team in the league had to have a thurs game…. Bizarre… I’m pretty sure I read that somewhere

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
If you dont expect to win then you shouldnt be disappointed. All I want this team to be this season is competitive and if the Cards do win I want to finish the season on a winning streak. Thats enough for me this year.