RM's Mid-season Grades: Offense

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Let's do it.

Offense:
Overall Offense grade: D+

Overall the offense has been has been a disaster. Cite injuries, cite whatever you want this offense is awful. For the second time in three years this organization has put an offense together that could not possible have any success in the NFL. The first time was passing Derek Anderson, Max Hall, and a rookie John Skelton off as NFL QBs. This time is was the organization passing off D'Anthony Batiste, Jeremy Bridges, Daryn Colledge, Adam Snyder, and yes, even Levi Brown as viable options for an NFL offensive line, and I will get more into the O-Line later.

This offense cannot do anything. The Cardinals can't throw the ball, but don't worry cause they cannot run the ball either. The futility of this offense is historic. If the Cardinals had anything equal to or less than an above average defense their record would be 0-9 right now, no doubt about it. That being said if the Cardinals had an offense that could consistently put a drive of 2 or 3 first downs a possession they would be 6-3, or maybe 7-2 right now. If they had a decent offense they could be 8-1. The really, really sad thing is that the Cardinals don't need that much from the offensive side of the ball, and they can't even eek out the bare minimum. This falls on the offensive minds in the Cardinals organization, Grimm, Miller, and of course Whiz himself. This unit is a disgrace to the game.

Offensive Line:
Overall Grade: Grade D

Since the defense is playing like an NFL defense there was less to say. On offense, there is a bit of reality check that needs to go on, IMO. This offensive line is a mess. Take the rose colored glasses off, put down the cool aid, and stop being a fan for a minute or two, and our offensive line going into week 9 was:

LT: A nomad
LG: A weak link
OC: A never was
RG: One of the worst rated guards in the NFL over the last 3 years
RT: 4th round pick.

What makes it worse? The line at the beginning of the year when everyone was healthy was:

LT: One of, if not the worst rated tackle in the NFL over the last 3 years
LG: A weak link
OC: A never was
RG: One of, if not the worst rated guard in the NFL over the last 3 years
RT: A player that couldn't beat out Brandon Keith, D'Anthony Batiste, or a 4th rnd rookie.

Yikes. Kinda easy to see where this all went wrong. Jeff Backus and King Dunlap don't look to bad now do they. :D

D'Anthony Batiste:Grade D-

Lesson to learn: 30 year old OT's that have been bouncing from team to team their entire career have been doing so for a reason.

The only reason Batiste doesn't get an F, is because he was, in fact, our LT when this team sat at 4-0. He wasn't doing much right, but he was doing just enough for this team to win games. After a couple games, and some tape on his play, he was figured out, and from that point on has been as effective as tissue paper out on the field. He cannot stop the inside move, and is not quick enough to change direction. At 4-0, as a fan, I was trying to believe in the guy, but he should be playing gold with D.J. Young at this time next year. He can barely pass block, and his run blocking is atrocious, which is why I question why, in the hell people would like to see him at guard. We already have two guards that can't run block, why add a 3rd? Too slow, too old, can't learn to sure up his weaknesses, and has been historically bad. As an Arizona Cardinal offensive linemen, to be historically bad is quite an accomplishment of suck. He has thankfully been benched, and that is where he should stay, IMO. You struggle with rookies, and young players, not 30 year old NFL nomads.

Daryn Colledge:Grade D

Lesson to learn: A good QB can make a bad offensive line look good. When you sign the weak link of a very average offensive line, you cannot look to make him the anchor of your line.

:( Our best offensive lineman, and I emotionally want to give him an "F". What is there to say, he is not very atheletic, not powerful enough to push the pile, gets blown up on a majority of plays, doesn't understand the offense and the calls (mental errors), doesn't seem to have a hold when it comes to leadership. The left guard is a very important position on this team. He needs to be able to pull, to pass block, and to be at least the second best lineman on the line. Unfortunately, he is the best and he still stinks. I do not know what to do with Colledge. If you start Kelemete over him, then where does he go ? The bench ? To right guard where his lack of power and run blocking will be of no use......yet, our right guard is even worse so, yeah maybe. But, that is saying that Kelemete would actually be an improvement in the area........ What it comes down to is our interior linemen are an absolute mess. I have no idea what the Cardinals were thinking bring him or Snyder in as players in this system. I don't see how they fit. The plan with Colledge, IMO, is to put him at RG, and build up the line so he is the weak line again. He seems to be good in that role. Maybe he will get the chance since he is around for FOUR MORE YEARS!

Lyle Sendlein:Grade D

Lesson to learn: Never was an NFL quality center, and never will be.

Sendlein has been playing in "the system" for five years, and I haven't seen any indication that he is the "QB of the offensive line". All I see is a poor pass blocking center, that handles the bull rush worse than our rookie 7th round draft pick. Run blocking? LOL. I don't remember seeing a push from the interior of our offensive line, EVER, while Sendlein has been the center. He is mostly blocking double teams, and still doesn't get a push. Not to mention how many missed stunts, bad line calls, and split double teams we have seen. The Cardinals LOVE Lyle Sendlein, he is our center for the next four years. There will never be any competition for his spot, tho he is a horrible center. What is worse ? I cannot remember the last time the Cardinals had an even decent center, it reads worse than our list of failed QB players.

Adam Snyder:Grade F

Lesson to learn: When you have the worst rate OT in the league over a three year period, you don't go out and sign one of, if not the only offensive linemen who was worse over that same time frame to improve the line.

This guy sucks. How about that for an analysis. He just plain sucks. We signed him to be versatile ? Why ? So, he can suck at every position. I wonder how hard the Niners are laughing at this pick up ? This is payback for us laughing when they signed Skillet Johnson. Haunting similarities to D'Anthony Batiste here. A 30 year old, 7 year vet, that has done nothing to show he should be given a FIVE YEAR CONTRACT!!!! Can't push the pile, poor run blocker, very poor pass blocker, slow footed, slow mentally, and playing to the level that he has his whole career. The only way he looks good is by using my ridiculous conspiracy theory (tin foil hats everyone) that when one of our horrible offensive linemen gets hurt we replace them with the unfathomable, a worse player than who was their before. We replaced the worse rated LT, with someone who was in fact worse, and now with Snyder hurt we replaced the worse rate OG with someone who is fact worse. FIVE YEARS! :bang:

Bobby Massie:Grade C-

Lesson to learn: There is a reason the guy slide in the draft, a rookie 4th round OT plays like one....but at least he is a rookie.

Whlie Bobby Massie deserves this grade, he also doesn't deserve this grade. The reason this rookie is suffering so much is that he is learning his technique, which is really important, and he needs to get stronger. What really stinks ? Massie is going to get worse before he gets better. The 4th round pick is working hard, really hard. He is put next to an embarrassment of a guard to start the season, and that situation has gotten way worse at the season has gone on. He has faced premier pass rushers, and is being asked to do WAY too much as a rookie. I am in no way ready to bury Bobby Massie. I am very excited about this player. Why? Cause he is being asked to have the responsibilities of an All-Pro OT when he is just a 4th round rookie who was said to be raw, and not ready. When Massie screws up, he is a rookie, not a 5 to 8 year veteran. He is the future, he will get better, and is not one of these veterans who are bad, and will only get worse. I still think Massie was a good pick up in the draft, and will be a good offensive linemen for us in the future. Yet, be prepared to see him get benched before the end of the year, more because he is going to hit a wall, he has done so much for so long that he is eventually just going to hit the rookie wall. Best thing for him too. The sooner Massie realizes the phyiscal requirements of this league the better.

Nate Potter:Grade Inc., See me after class.

Lesson to learn: Start with a good athlete and go from there, or in other words, why Cordy Glenn was the right pick.

3/4 of a football game will not crown you a starting left tackle in the NFL. A normal looking person can look really good when standing next to horribly ugly one. Look, I don't want to pop the balloon of hope here, but Potter is a 7th round rookie. He played well, but he is compared to Batiste who is worse than Levi Brown, etc., etc. We are in a circle of suck, and wouldn't know a good OT if it bit us in the arse right now. Yet, I will admit, I am as hopeful as everyone else. Yet, I will wait till the opposition has the same time they had to break down Batiste until I deem him a OT possibility. Batiste was our LT when the team was 4-0. Yet, after a little film got out there for coaches to see Batiste was over whelmed, beaten up, and cast aside. Will that happen to Potter ? I don't know. Yet, I would rather suffer with rookies who are good athletes. That is where it starts for offensive linemen in the NFL, they have to be good athletes first, IMO. Nate Potter looks the part of a good athlete. Technique can be practiced and learned, muscle can be added, but ability is what you are born with. Again, very hopeful about Potter, but he is a rookie, and will make mistakes.....mistakes that will be easier to stomach when it is not a 30 year old nomad.

Rich Ohrnberger:Grade F

Lesson to learn: Fans should be able to question the organization when they put players like this on the field.

Wow. Just...wow. Rich Ohrnberger is horrific. He is the Max Hall of the offensive line. What in the heck is this guy doing out on the field ? Ladies, and gentlemen, if you want to put a 300lbs guy out there that is going to try hard, and fight, then I will put back on the 45lbs I shedded when I stopped playing rugby, and go play for the Cardinals. Cause he is about as good as I would be out there at 33 years old. If the NFL was Sparta, Rich Ohrnberger would have been thrown off the cliff. Just a side show, ridiculousness. I would be happy to see him cut, ASAP. Horrible, just horrible.

Senio Kelemete:Inc.

Lesson to learn: If this rookie is worse than Rich Ohrnberger then why was Kelemete ever drafted ?

IIRC, Senio Kelemete was a captain on this college team, and played LT for this team. That is good evidence towards being a good athlete. In preseason, he looked really good in the run game, and had a few pulling plays were he looked great. Pass protection ? Eh. Another story. He didn't look too good in the passing game, but I will say this, he looked better than Ohrnberger has ever looked, and looked about as bad as any of our veteran guards. Why Kelemete hasn't seen the field, or even been active ? I have no idea. None. But, when Rich Ohrnberger is playing over you, there must be some concerns.

Pat McQuistan: Inc.
Don't know why this guy is on the team.

Tight Ends & Fullbacks:
Overall Grade:C+

Jeff King:Grade C+
King started the year injured, and I don't know if that injury has effected his blocking but he is not playing at the level in the running game that we have seen the past. He is doing a solid job in the passing game as usual. But when your blocking TE is having an off year blocking it greatly effects his grade.

Anthony Sherman: Grade B-
Again, I am not sure if it is because Sherman has been banged up this year, but he is not the player he was last year. Still has made some good plays in the passing game, and shows his athleticism, but his play has been "off". I have liked the idea of using him in the shotgun formation. Seems to be a good formation.

Rob Housler:Grade B-
Tough one. The most positive thing about Rob Housler is that he is "a grown ass man" when he has the ball in his hands. Guy runs like a Mark Bavaro used to for the Giants. Carrying guys, breaking tackles. Housler has also improved in his blocking as well. Yet, our pass catching TE has to be more consistent catching the ball. Like most offensive players, he is pressing. He needs to catch, and THEN run. It doesn't help our QB's can never seem to get him the ball cleanly and let him show off the speed we have all yet to see. I am so close in believing in Rob Housler.

Todd Heap:Grade C+
The guy is damaged goods. This is his last year in the league and he will be retired next year. When healthy Heap is a great target to have out there on the field,and when healthy he has made some clutch catches early on in the season. Yet, he is NEVER healthy. Damaged goods. He would have a much better grade if he was actually on the field, and a "C+" is pushing it. It could be a "Inc." and probably should be. IMO, with the team being 4-5, and the playoffs not looking likely. Ask Heap if he is going to be coming back anytime soon, and if not ? Release him or put him on IR.

Jim Dray:Grade C
Has played solid, and done his job on special teams. Not to mention he has been hurt as well. Next year Dray will have to be replaced. His H-back position is never used, and when Heap is gone, there won't be a need for 4 TE's.

Wide Receivers:
Overall Grade: B

** If this team could cure the dropsies then this grade would be A- or better.

Larry Fitzgerald:Grade A+
Face of the franchise. Has done all a Wide Receiver can to make this team as good as it can be on offense. Fitz is so good that he makes our failures look good, seriously has anyone seen a more spectacular incompletion then the couple Fitz has caught out of bounds ? Ridiculous.

Andre Roberts:Grade B
:bang: I really want to believe in Roberts. He is working so hard, and MAN does he look smooth out there this year. He just has to catch that clutch pass more consistently to go from "B" player to "A" player. The last past in the last game is the perfect example. Just catch it. It is in your hands, catch it. Outside of that ? Roberts is our #2 WR and has earned that spot. I am good with him playing the #2 role. He has been a threat in the redzone, has blocked well, and again, just is getting better, and better and better.

Michael Floyd:Grade B
Darn tootin' this rookie deserves a "B". As the game slows down for Floyd, as he gets bigger and stronger the more effective he is going to be. Floyd is exactly the type of wide receiver I wanted the Cardinals to pick up, yet I will admit I didn't want him in the first round. But, that is over and done with, and Floyd is here, and Floyd is starting to do what we need him to do. CATCH THE FOOTBALL. I don't care about YAC with Floyd. I care that he catches the ball in traffic, in clutch situations to move the chains, score a TD, or secure a big play. Any YAC is pure gravy. In an offense where a QB has all of 2 seconds to make his throw, a speed WR is not going to be respected, or effective. A big body (which is only going to get bigger), with good hands, and increasing experience is going to help this offense sooner, and more often. Floyd has shown his ability to make catches in traffic, he is starting show his ability when he just plays and doesn't think. Finally, since day one, he has been a REALLY good blocker as a WR. I expect more in the back half of this season from Floyd. When Fitz, and Floyd are out there with Roberts, and Housler.....that is just a nightmare for a defense.....of course that would be if we could block, and throw the ball, but you get the point.

Early Doucet:Grade D
Early Doucet is to catching passes as Neil Rackers is to kicking field goals. Break down the career stats of these two players, and the stats look good. And while it is rare they from time to long time make a clutch play, but the fact of the matter is, they are worthless in the clutch. So far, as the teams premier #3 WR ? 19 catches, 159 yards. Early Doucet seems like a Lyle Sendlein type player that the Cardinals are trying to sell as NFL quality. They have used Early Doucet in the backfield, on screens, etc., etc. Stop. JUST stop. We ain't buying it. Doucet is not even good enough to resemble one of Anquan Boldin's farts, let alone Boldin's skill set. Just stop. Time for Michael Floyd to take over as the 3rd WR, and push Roberts into the slot when Floyd does come in. As for all those screens, and trick plays ? Use Housler, cause he has shown the ability to make a play with the ball in his hands. It is time for Doucet to be in the doghouse, it is time to see what LaRon Byrd can do, it is time to be done with Early Doucet.

LaRon Byrd:Inc.
The kid showed the ability to make a play, catch the ball, take a hit, and do all the things that should embody your 4th WR. If he doesn't see some time on the field over Doucet then, again, it is time to question what the hell the offensive "masterminds" on this team are doing.

Running backs aka "The Walking Wounded":
Overall Grade: B/Incomplete

** How do you grade this infirmary? How well a guy limps around on the sideline ? How well they handle a 300lbs linemen in their face when they receive the handoff ?

LaRod Stephens-Howling:Grade B
That is the right grade. Why ? Cause he is a role player, being put in a starting position. He has held onto the ball, he has done what he can with the talent in front of him, and at times has gotten yards without the help of his teammates. Yes, he has had a drop here and there, and is not consistent but he has no line, and is 180lbs. He is not supposed to get the tough yards, and even though he has been able to get them here and there, he cannot do so consistently. In pass blocking he knows were to be, but when most players out weigh you by 80 lbs or more it is tough to get the job done.

William Powell:Grade B
Powell has shown he has some serious, serious moves. His ability to jump cut, and stop on a dime has made me do a double take a couple of times. The problem is, he needs to learn his pass blocking responsibilities, and have MUCH better technique. His playing time has been slashed because he is not mentally where he needs to be. Not to mention he is the reason Kevin Kolb's rib cage is re-arranged. That will get you in the doghouse, and for those wondering where Powell has been, it has been in the doghouse. I doubt we will see Powell getting any more time next week, and Wells will be back after that. Expect for Powell to be the 3rd back for the rest of the season. Yet, technique, and blocking responsibilities can be learned, so there is not reason to give up on this kid yet, no reason at all. There is good talent there.

Alfonso Smith:Inc.
Hasn't done anything yet.

Beanie Wells:Inc.
Has done nothing so far this season when he was active because he was banged up, then torn ligaments in his toe. The guy is injury prone, he has solidified that label throughout his NFL career that is for sure. Yet, he will play through injuries when he can, its just those injuries take away from his game. We will see what Wells can do post-Atlanta.

Ryan Williams:Inc.
The Cardinals seem to have more glass pieces in its offense then a local head shop in Colorado. I am not too high on Ryan Williams. I don't like that he is over-emotional, cause it takes away from his game, IMO. He needs to be a better pass blocker, more durable, secure the ball better, hit the holes quicker, and be more aware of a runner. Next season, IMO it is Wells or Williams. Or Williams or LSH. I dunno. I don't see where Williams fits in this offense as of right now.

Quarterbacks:
Overall Grade:C-

Whoa boy. I have not even talked about this situation. This offense is so bad, the line is so terrible, and the debate of who is better has been so long that is has gotten crazy. For some Kolb can do no wrong, for others he does everything wrong. For some Skelton has the most promise, for others he is worst QB to come along in modern football history. Then others want to see Lindley cause they have no faith in the other two. I digress.....

Kevin Kolb:Grade C
Kevin Kolb has good stats, not great, but good. He is tough, tho not durable. His accuracy is decent but not great or consistent. His decision making is questionable at best. Thankfully Kolb has learned to step up in the pocket, and that has improved his game tenfold in this offense. Not to mention he does a good job running with the ball and extending the play. His ball control is good as well, how can it not be ? He gets beaten into paste every game, and I have no idea how he holds onto the ball. The biggest problem Kolb has is he has trouble reading defenses, and trouble getting the ball down field, and trouble seeing Fitzgerald when he is 1 on 1 and trouble with forcing plays.
That being said, he is the starter right now. He has to be. As for the future, the Cardinals should be developing a plan on how to make him their backup.

John Skelton:Grade DD
John Skelton's last few games his stats have been OK, yet there is no doubt Skelton has regressed this year. He is no longer Double Deuce, he is not the guy that would throw the ball downfield, and take chances. He is no longer the ridiculously clutch QB in the fourth quarter. Why? He is learning this ridiculous "system" where he is not looking down field but dinking and dunking the ball here and there. That is not Skelton's game, and the results are showing that. To honest, it is pretty clear that as Skelton learns the system he is getting worse, and less & less effective. If the system works, it doesn't for Skelton. Thus as 4-5 start Lindley, or get Skelton back to slinging the ball down the field. Yet, at this point, it is safe to say John Skelton is not the answer for the Cardinals going forward. This might be his last season here in AZ.

Ryan Lindley:Grade Inc.
I don't think it is too big of a stretch to say we will see this kid in live action before the season is through. If we don't then Nate Potter is playing better than expected.

Coaching:
Overall Grade:D-

They are lucky to get a "D-", and believe it or not Grimm is the only reason they don't get an F. A lot has been asked of this offensive line, and while there are more failures then positives, Massie and Potter are holding their own as rookies. Miller is a joke of a offensive coordinator, an absolute joke. It is like he is in his own reality. He is either out thinking himself, or just oblivious.

For Mid-season Defensive Grades: http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f4/rms-mid-season-grades-defense-187082.html

Last edited:

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Cards need to run then the old Buffalo offense from nineties if they want Skelton to play his best...

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rugby - I admire your willingness to withstand pain to dissect our offense, player by player (kind of like a dental assistant digging below the gum- line of every tooth in a candy-lover's mouth).

In other words: "Ewwwwww!"

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If this Oline is a D, then Id like to see what an F looks like.

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
Another nice write up Rugby. Thanks. I agree with almost all of it but I do feel that Batiste deserves an F. And the O-line all together deserve an F as well.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh my God we're the Buddy Ryan Cardinals. Awesome Defense and worthless offense. :eek:

Fortunately Ken Whisenhunt is not a psycho like Ryan. Next year Ken will become the first head coach in the Cardinals 100+ year history to coach 7 consecutive seasons. When that happens there will be a major shift in the universe of Cardinal football and we will be 11-5 with 'em and 11-5 without 'em for the next 13 years.

Whiz will retire after 20 years as Cards head coach and have his statue built next to Tillman's with 3 Super Bowl rings sculpted onto his fingers.

Remember you heard it here first.

:koolaid:

Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Kevin Kolb - C (He got us 4 wins w/ terrible stats but then got injured)
John Skelton - D (He got the rare second chance, and has looked terrible)
Ryan Lindley - C (Doing what a 3rd string QB should, sitting on the bench)

Beanie Wells - F (If you can't get on the field, you get an F)
Ryan Williams - F (If you can't make an impact and then get hurt, F)
LSH - C (Doing things he is not physically made for)
William Powell - F (You get your QB hurt due to missed assignment)
Anthony Sherman - B (He makes plays when he is on the field which is tough for a FB to do)

Larry Fitzgerald - A (Best guy we have)
Andre Roberts - B (Needs to be a bit more physical catching the ball)
Early Doucet - C- (More noticeable for his mistakes than his catches)
Michael Floyd - C- (Rookie WRs tend to struggle, but this is a show me league)
Laron Byrd - Inc.

Rob Housler - C+ (Has made some plays but also left some on the field)
Jeff King - F (When you are a blocking TE, and you aren't blocking well...)
Todd Heap - F (The fact there are questions about his desire to play speaks for itself)
Jim Dray - C

Levi Brown - Inc
D'Anthony Batiste - F
Bobbie Massie - C (What more can you ask from a 4th rounder who was not expected to start. He is arguably the best linemen we have on the field.)
Nate Potter - C (He replaced the starter and played an ok game.)
Daryn Colledge - F (He might still be the best offensive linemen we have, but he is terrible more often than not.)
Adam Synder - F (He makes Colledge look good)
Rich Ohrnberger - C- (Backup who has come in and not been terrible)
Senio Kelemete - C- (Has not been able to beat terrible OGs)
Lyle Sendlein - C- (Below average talent leads to below average results)

Overall, we are a D-. It takes quite a bit of awfulness to be this bad in an offensive driven league.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Todd Heap gets an "F" for me because the coach has had to call him out in the locker room and then pull him aside during practices to ask him WTF is up with his inability to get on the field.

The dark side of coming to guys for a pay cut is that suddenly they don't believe that they're as valuable, and may not put in as much work as you'd like.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Todd Heap gets an "F" for me because the coach has had to call him out in the locker room and then pull him aside during practices to ask him WTF is up with his inability to get on the field.

The dark side of coming to guys for a pay cut is that suddenly they don't believe that they're as valuable, and may not put in as much work as you'd like.

Another really bad FA signing by the the front office. You have to be able to see if a guy just doesn't want it anymore.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Another really bad FA signing by the the front office. You have to be able to see if a guy just doesn't want it anymore.

Maybe. I think that Heap was a better option last year than either Jeff King or (obivously) Rob Housler, and he was IMO doing everything he could to get (and stay) on the field.

But he took a $1 million pay cut this offseason in order to stay on the roster, and I think that ended up being a huge turnaround in his attitude and commitment to the team. Since then, pretty clearly he hasn't been that interested in re-gaining his role.

It's a shame because he could be a great leader and a lot of fans want to see him end his career strong here.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Maybe. I think that Heap was a better option last year than either Jeff King or (obivously) Rob Housler, and he was IMO doing everything he could to get (and stay) on the field.

But he took a $1 million pay cut this offseason in order to stay on the roster, and I think that ended up being a huge turnaround in his attitude and commitment to the team. Since then, pretty clearly he hasn't been that interested in re-gaining his role.

It's a shame because he could be a great leader and a lot of fans want to see him end his career strong here.

Well, prior to the injury, I thought Heap was playing his best ball since he arrived. So, I question the dollars and cents argument. And, clearly, we don't know what has been keeping him out of the lineup other than the lingering effects of his leg injury.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

This, this O line is a F. If you grade them according to their play on the field without compensating for things like 'well, he is a rookie'. You have three with the grade of an F and a center who is a C-. This line is an F. Potter gets an incomplete because he has not played a full game, but he looks hopeful compared to the rest.

Last edited:

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Well, it makes as much sense as giving every player on 'D', with one exception, B and C grades and then concluding that the overall grade is an A.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it makes as much sense as giving every player on 'D', with one exception, B and C grades and then concluding that the overall grade is an A.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That woman is terrifying. Reminds me of the chick gremlin from those awful Gremlin movies.