Back-up for Murray?

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
I know we have Hundley, not sold as a legitimate back-up. Although no one has the skill set of Murray, what about McSorley for one of our 7th round picks? Ran the fastest 40 time at the combine for QB, is very mobile and has a strong desire to play QB.

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
I'd rather bring in a guy with experience. Murray only has 1 year as a starter, wouldn't mind a mentor for him versus another rook

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Bob McManaman
@azbobbymac

·
3m

Cardinals GM Steve Keim, when asked Friday night if the team might be in the market for a veteran backup QB, other than just Brett Hundley: "I don't think it's necessary, but we will definitely keep our options open.”

OP
OP
rusfletcher

rusfletcher

Veteran
Reaction score
Or maybe we do the exact opposite of Murray and take the Goliath QB in Tyree Jackson.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Hundley’s skillset fits the new offense better than most vets unless you want RGIII

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I know we have Hundley, not sold as a legitimate back-up. Although no one has the skill set of Murray, what about McSorley for one of our 7th round picks? Ran the fastest 40 time at the combine for QB, is very mobile and has a strong desire to play QB.
I think Hundley is the perfect definition of a backup.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Much rather have Huntley than McSorley...I’d rather have Kanoff than McSorley. If I was gonna grab a 7th round QB it might be Gardner Minshew though.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I like McSorley too. Tough kid, who always played well in crunch time at PSU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard