ASFN Diet Challenge??

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
Workout Forum

Here's a pretty good forum for some of you people still working out. Most of the guys on here are very serious workout guys (5 days a week at least, some twice a day). But for the most part they are helpful, and there is some great information on it.

John Stone Fitness Forums

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm starting to get back into it... I'm starting to get a tummy you can actually see a little bit standing up with a shirt on :( That got me back into the gym!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SunCardfan said:
I'm starting to get back into it... I'm starting to get a tummy you can actually see a little bit standing up with a shirt on :( That got me back into the gym!

this isnt in response but im jutst curious, how old are you>?

Bob Chebat

The Silencer!
Reaction score
I dropped 100 pounds last year on Weight Watchers. I have since put back on about 15-20, but realize that depression and other issues have been a big factor. Primarily, not doing what WW taught me to do, that is eat right, drink water and exercise.

The formula was simple. Eat better foods and walk at least a mile a day.

On Monday, I start a new job, will be on a structured schedule, and can easily slip back into the program that took it all off.

I plan on pigging out like a MF on Sunday though. :biglaugh:

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just finished my 6th week of working out 4-5 times per week (single guy with nothing else to do). I have put on about 9 lbs (up to 171). :)

All of you who are working hard, keep it up. The ASFNers will be looking good for summer. :thumbup:

A-Bomb

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mulli808 said:
Today I am having broccoli and guacamole for lunch. :thud:

omg i love guacamole

and hell i love steamed broccoli too

what diet is this! lol

OP
OP
R

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I hate this thread with the heat of 1000 suns :mad:

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is really sucky. :self: Thanks for stopping me before I started posting my entire menu.

marathon_mom

Bring it on!!!
Reaction score
update

Working out 4-5 days/wk for little over a month now. Have lost 2 pants sizes, :thumbup: but not much weight. :( (Which is fine.) Only down 11 lbs. Could probably lose more if my diet was more consistent. Low carb, high protein, very little sugar & salt. Lots of water. 2 protein shakes or bars each day. Eat 5-6 times a day & nothing after 8pm. It's working but I've cheated a few times. :bigyawn:

Pics will follow when I hit my goal. :shock:

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
marathon_mom said:
Working out 4-5 days/wk for little over a month now. Have lost 2 pants sizes, :thumbup: but not much weight. :( (Which is fine.) Only down 11 lbs. Could probably lose more if my diet was more consistent. Low carb, high protein, very little sugar & salt. Lots of water. 2 protein shakes or bars each day. Eat 5-6 times a day & nothing after 8pm. It's working but I've cheated a few times. :bigyawn:

ROCK ON!!!! :thud:

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
marathon_mom said:

Way to lose those pants! :bday:

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
I'm down from 249 in December to 219 now. I have been on a 1500 calorie per day diet for the last 6 weeks or so. I'm using the American Heart Association food pyramid diet, which basically stresses a balanced diet. My blood pressure is down to normal and I feel great; I am taking a multivitamin daily. I always skipped breakfast before; it seems having a regular breakfast has really helped my metabolism. My target weight is 180 so I have a ways to go. I tried atkins about a year ago and really didnt like the way I felt going low carb.

That said, I would love a couple of chili dogs or a bean and cheese burrito right now but I am going to settle for some Boca lasagna (which is excellent if you havent tried it) instead. You can eat well and still lose weight, there are some excellent low calorie options out there. By the way, I am addicted to baby carrots now. :D

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I step on the scale in the morning, I am usually three pounds lighter that the night before. What gives?

Is there an official ASFN weigh in time?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard