Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks Pre Game thread. 10/16/23-10/21/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honestly I'm fine with this all year. I'd settle for 3 quarters of being in it and losing by a score.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not feeling great about this week’s game other than the fact that Seattle hasn’t looked terrific this season. Here’s hoping we hang tough again and perhaps make a few halftime adjustments.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
It’s funny how you get a feeling. We have always played the Seahawks tough in Seattle.
I need a survivor team this week and I’m leaning toward Seattle, but I’m kind of thinking we might surprise this week.

" Yeah, I know there is a world ending asteroid headed right for earth. But those guys at nasa have been wrong before...and ya know, I just kinda got a feeling...so I aint getting on that rescue ship to Mars"

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It’s funny how you get a feeling. We have always played the Seahawks tough in Seattle.
I need a survivor team this week and I’m leaning toward Seattle, but I’m kind of thinking we might surprise this week.
I'm with you on survivor. I'm tossing up between choosing SF or Seattle. I hate resting my hopes on two NFC West rivals. SF has a bunch of injuries and like you said, we always play Seattle tough

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson