Arizona Cardinals @ Cleveland Browns Pre Game Thread.10/29/23-11/4/23

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Battle of the backup Cleveland quarterbacks *or* the return of Kyler and/or Watson.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
So..just curious...but is it a race? Are there cookies??
Fans ain't even out of their seats yet but we get a thread for next week?
I want in...what's the prize?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Well he held his tongue in the preseason for a competitive advantage so maybe he's playing games with Cleveland.

I hope
He said Dobbs would start....what he didn't say is Murray would be unavailable. It's totally plausible that Murray may have packages, split time with Dobbs, or just replace Dobbs when he starts to struggle.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gannon is okay with that type of QB play - he just said so - which explains a whole lot
I don't think he is. I think he knows activating Kyler is out of his hands and already pre-planned for Atlanta and with how bad Dobbs played today, he doesn't want to be asked the same question over and over. I honestly think his answer of "yeah" is frustration.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he just wanted to put the Kyler question to bed and not be asked 47 times this week.
Apparently they have a plan.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I’m beginning to believe they are going to try and sneak Tune onto the practice squad next week. They don’t want visibility of Tune in a real game. Otherwise they believe Tune is a bust and he will not be on the team when the next season starts.