Arizona Cardinals vs Baltimore Ravens Pre Game thread. 10/25/23-10/29/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If Kyler is a full participant in practice this week and next, it’s time to get him on the field against Cleveland. The best guys meet the biggest challenges… they don’t wait until the easiest time to get back on the field, at their utmost convenience.

True, but I'd also rather not put him back in for his first game coming off an ACL and probably lacking mobility against Myles Garrett and Za'Darius Smith.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No chance they play Murray. I believe Lamar Jackson is 16-1 aganst NFC teams the first time they face him. His speed and passing ability combination exceed anything those teams had previously seen. This will likely be the worst game of the year. No fun this week!
We played Jackson & the Ravens in 2019, in Baltimore, and lost like 23-19. I was there & it definitely was fun & had we not settled for like 4 FG’s, we would have won. Never say never. And having been in Cleveland, I would think that Petzing at least has some knowledge of their D. With Dobbs under center, I would never predict a W, but it could certainly still be relatively close.