anyone listen to fox sports radio on sunday??

pinnacle

Reaction score
I assume it was a national radio show..I tuned in for like 10 minutes... and guess what - they ripped the cardinals for like 8 of the 10 minutes..

1. They said Emmit smith would retire before playing for the cardinals. They said he would rather play in tampa for the minimum, go to an up and comer like Carolina (funny that carolina is now an up and comer - but that would be a whole new thread.) and if not...he will retire. I am nuetral on emmit coming to the cardinals.. I am more concerned about 6 or 7 other free agent vets we need to sign and our draftees than emmitt..
my comment: unlike other free agents.. I see no reason for emmit to come the cardinals to drive up the price..if he only wanted to go play for the minimum and play for a winner..he could just go sign with Tampa now..no reason to go to arizona if he would rather retire than play for the cardinals..

2. They went into david boston and gave Buffalo and there handling of peerless price as an example of a brilliant organization..and the cardinals had a better player in boston who would have commanded more the price..and the cardinals are a joke. My comment: well maybe..but if this was 100% true why did atlanta not go after boston more aggresively?? They seemd to be set on price over boston.. Why? it will cost them something for Price (draft picks).. and if boston is better than price..why not beat san diego on a visit?

3. They then went into how Jake was a superstar qb and we let him walk... PLEASE....

4. One of the announcers said:: I am a very good friend of tim mcdonald (by the way (he said) - the main character in jerry mcquire (cuba gooding Jr.) was based on tim mcdonald and the agent (cruise) was based on leigh steinbert...(but then he went back on topic)...but the cardinals are a pathetic joke and it will be a 1 - 5 win team until bidwill sells the team..

anyway.. I hate national radio shows. At least lewis and jurecki have their facts right when ripping the cardinals.. when you listen to lewis and jurecki - they at least say.. jake - good riddance.. boston.. major screwup on the cardinals part..

1. Some guy who was the host (did not catch his name) indicated

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison