Any way to pry Collison from NOH?

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
I watched a lot of Hornets ball living in NOLA last year. Do we have anything they might want? I think he's starter material. He was very good while filling in for Chris Paul. Would we have any interest?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I watched a lot of Hornets ball living in NOLA last year. Do we have anything they might want? I think he's starter material. He was very good while filling in for Chris Paul. Would we have any interest?

Believe it or not, they'd trade Chris Paul before Collison. That's how highly they value him.

OP
OP
carey

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Uh, no. :) I've never heard one word of that down here. They like him, but CP3 is the franchise as far as they are concerned. They just worry about being able to keep him because the city can't sell tickets and the team was up against the tax.

I really don't know what it would take though. Some kind of package where we take Posey maybe? They really regret that signing.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Uh, no. :) I've never heard one word of that down here. They like him, but CP3 is the franchise as far as they are concerned. They just worry about being able to keep him because the city can't sell tickets and the team was up against the tax.

I really don't know what it would take though. Some kind of package where we take Posey maybe? They really regret that signing.

Well, except for last week when they were actually talking to some teams about trading Chris Paul. AND the rumor that Paul might actually ask for a trade.

You don't hear anything like that with Collison.