49er Fan Posting To you Ariz Fans

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hell dude, even YOU know it.

It's because of 0-3, after braying and crowing about how you always beat us (you don't) and how you should have been in the playoffs last year and not us (you shouldn't have) and how your players signed the camp buses with "NFC West Champs" this offseason, and how the media ALL picked you to win the division, and some idiots (greenberg) picked you to go 12-4, Superbowl and have the division "wrapped up by October." Then your ***** of a coach melts your egotistical, ish-talking team into a puddle of goo, gets his own media guy fired because he can't handle himself, and is going to get himself fired before too long and then you might find a coach who could get something out of the real talent your team does have.

So yeah. You suck. You suck hard. We hate you. We don't want you around. We take complete and utter satisfaction in watching your team get its collective junk caught in a revolving door and the media who rubbed a few out to your "division winning season" try to spin why you guys suck so damn much.

Enjoy 0-4 next week.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
We dont even see you as a rival because we beat you EVERY OTHER year.
FIFY.

2006 - Cards swept 49ers
2007 - 49ers swept Cards
2008 - Cards swept 49ers
2009 - 49ers swept Cards

It's our turn *******!!! :rockon:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
im not saying WE ARE BETTER. thats not what this post is about. its about WHY ARE YOU ON OUR JOCKS SO BAD?!??! lmfao... Im saying we dont care about you!!! we never talk about you guys on our MB so why do you talk about us? Hmmm?? Like i said u guys seem jealous of a 0-3 team that u shouldnt be

So you come onto an opponents message board, where you obviously have been trolling for some time, then you sign up for an account with said message board, then post a thread asking members why they are on your teams jock??

I think you have this in reverse......

Ohh I almost forgot

0-3 and worst head coach in the league

Unsterblich856

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looking at the schedule, I can confidently say the 49ers will be 1-7 heading into the bye. Hell, 0-8 if Clausen works out by then.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So heres my question why are you always ragging on us? Go to 49ers.com and check out our message board. You guys arent even in our thoughts. We dont even see you as a rival because we beat you EVERY year. Plus your new to our divison the RAMS are our biggest rival and are the only ones we care about.
We're the only ones you SHOULD care about. The Cards 2 year run was a grain of sand on a sandy beach called "Success."

The RAMS are on your ass. Maybe you guys will eventually wake up and play some football this season.....it started on Sept 12th.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
So it begins, Jimmy Raye is gone. Next up, Singletary, the loser himself. I've been saying it all along, this team is just sad, and I don't think it'll ever be a contender as long as Singletary is still here.

Ohh and OP, don't worry about these guys. You'll get used to them after a while.

BTW, the Cardinals won 2 games by SHEER LUCK alone. You guys don't have a good team either.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn