OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have said that the Switch 2 would come out on Mario day (MARCH 10th, 2025 for the past 18 months) and releasing with a new 3D Mario title. Let's see if that happens.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It having DLSS is huge as is backwards compatibility. Will definately be picking it up. I haven't picked up any Switch games or even really played it much the past few years due to how bad the performance on some games got.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It having DLSS is huge as is backwards compatibility. Will definately be picking it up. I haven't picked up any Switch games or even really played it much the past few years due to how bad the performance on some games got.
I hear you. I talk to my video game blogger all the time and just mentioned this recently. While is isn't a big deal that some games run at 30FPS, (currently playing Mario RPG, but also games like Paper Mario that are turned based strategy games are okay if they aren't silky smooth) I will admit it is one of the reasons that I don't play my Switch nearly as much as the other two consoles.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hear you. I talk to my video game blogger all the time and just mentioned this recently. While is isn't a big deal that some games run at 30FPS, (currently playing Mario RPG, but also games like Paper Mario that are turned based strategy games are okay if they aren't silky smooth) I will admit it is one of the reasons that I don't play my Switch nearly as much as the other two consoles.

Yeah, 30fps should be a thing of the past with DLSS, at least for Switch only games. The thing that really got me though was load times. The last game I played heavily was Triangle Strategy and it got so bad that I stopped playing near the end and just looked up youtube videos to see how the storypath I chose ended.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz