49er Fan Posting To you Ariz Fans

MakNiner

Reaction score
So ive looked at numerous of your message boards and im wondering WHY are you guys on our jocks so bad? Is it because last year we beat you both times in the season?

You guys think your sooo big and bad but have never won a superbowl. You guys have gone to the playoffs when we have a coach named Mike that has no idea what hes saying, or a OC that says run up the middle every play.

So heres my question why are you always ragging on us? Go to 49ers.com and check out our message board. You guys arent even in our thoughts. We dont even see you as a rival because we beat you EVERY year. Plus your new to our divison the RAMS are our biggest rival and are the only ones we care about.

You guys are 2-1 but still talk about a team 0-3. Are you jealous or something? lol. Nothing to be jealous about to be honest. since we are figuring out who to have at QB, and Coaches are getting fired. So dont think your soo good for going to the playoffs a couple times because it wont happen when our teams get on our two feet again..

Just need to put you in your place to say You went to the playoffs when St.Louis was going 1-15, We were changing HC's and OC's every year, and will do again this year and draft a new Rookie QB, and with Seattle having their Star QB out the entire season..

You guys are just a ant to us. And honestly i think you guys know it and thats why im constantly seeing 49ers suck whiner whiners.. Realize and take it in. Jealous much? hahahaha

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So ive looked at numerous of your message boards and im wondering WHY are you guys on our jocks so bad? Is it because last year we beat you both times in the season?

You guys think your sooo big and bad but have never won a superbowl. You guys have gone to the playoffs when we have a coach named Mike that has no idea what hes saying, or a OC that says run up the middle every play.

So heres my question why are you always ragging on us? Go to 49ers.com and check out our message board. You guys arent even in our thoughts. We dont even see you as a rival because we beat you EVERY year. Plus your new to our divison the RAMS are our biggest rival and are the only ones we care about.

You guys are 2-1 but still talk about a team 0-3. Are you jealous or something? lol. Nothing to be jealous about to be honest. since we are figuring out who to have at QB, and Coaches are getting fired. So dont think your soo good for going to the playoffs a couple times because it wont happen when our teams get on our two feet again..

Just need to put you in your place to say You went to the playoffs when St.Louis was going 1-15, We were changing HC's and OC's every year, and will do again this year and draft a new Rookie QB, and with Seattle having their Star QB out the entire season..

You guys are just a ant to us. And honestly i think you guys know it and thats why im constantly seeing 49ers suck whiner whiners.. Realize and take it in. Jealous much? hahahaha

Yeah, that's it. Jealous of an 0-3 team, with a HC that's a disaster and a team that couldn't find it's own ass with two hands and an ass map.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
You beat us every year? Already forgot about 2008?

It all comes down to one thing. It was the niners fans per say it was the media who anointed the 49ers as division champs by a wide margin before any games even happened. Mike and Mike on ESPN radio even said you guys would have it locked up by October and be in the Super Bowl. Blame the huge media hype for this one bro.

Jealous of 0-3?????

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MakNiner

Reaction score
im not saying WE ARE BETTER. thats not what this post is about. its about WHY ARE YOU ON OUR JOCKS SO BAD?!??! lmfao... Im saying we dont care about you!!! we never talk about you guys on our MB so why do you talk about us? Hmmm?? Like i said u guys seem jealous of a 0-3 team that u shouldnt be

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

We HATE you guys so much because we've won back to back division titles, and been to the superbowl, but we haven't heard one word of respect from your faggy camp. Just braying from jackasses like you.

0-3 with a good possibility of going 0-4.

niners suck hard man...

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im not saying WE ARE BETTER. thats not what this post is about. its about WHY ARE YOU ON OUR JOCKS SO BAD?!??! lmfao... Im saying we dont care about you!!! we never talk about you guys on our MB so why do you talk about us? Hmmm?? Like i said u guys seem jealous of a 0-3 team that u shouldnt be

Liar. You wouldn't have started this thread if that was true.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn