Suns updates and discussion for the 2023-24 season

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nothing we can do about it now. Lets just hope it all comes together.
We 100% have the talent to beat ANY team on any night, I'm just not convinced we can do it against a great team over a 7 game series.

As a fan I'm telling myself the injuries have been down and we have had more losses because we are phoning it in until the playoffs. Taking it easy.
I know it's not true but that's how I cope with the suck. lol.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Suns peak at the right time, along with a dose of health and luck, anything is possible.

When the playoffs begin, the Suns need to get on a roll. Then carry that momentum right on through.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol
Insane.
Their records say otherwise
Our record says otherwise
Remember this thread when we're in the WCF. And I'll do the same
Their record is terrible. They will be in the playin and I give them a 50/50 chance to even make the playoffs.

The last 10 games on the schedule are brutal. If they even go 4-6 I will be shocked.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If my memory is correct.. Most of these injuries I think most are minor. I would think come playoff time they could plays through it.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If my memory is correct.. Most of these injuries I think most are minor. I would think come playoff time they could plays through it.

Ill need to see that happen before I believe it. Vogel's rotations are so bad he doesn't deserve benefit of doubt any longer. We've needed every win we could get since December so if guys could play, they should play. Barring anyone sitting game 2 on a back to back though every injury has caused the player to miss more than a week, usually 2, which means 5-10 games.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I guess it's a blessing that he just now started playing like this.
If he had to do this all season at 30 he would most likely be injured or burnt out.
Also hoping his newfound tenacity on the defensive end is contagious.

This last stretch is a nightmare they will have to be focused and win some tough games.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
We’re screwed either way BirdGang.
pertty much - that outside chance of us not playing in is gone my friend - and even with a healthy roster our bus driver will still stop and make players get off at his designated spots - doesn't matter what they or the other team is doing

another problem is we play screwed - im talking the hip hop version - where everything is chopped and slowed way down - i personally love dj screw and the music but even if you haven't heard the song you can almost guess the lyrics and sing along - that's what other teams doing

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nurk has the rock and beal the catalyst as of late, we're so freakin screwed if they're dunzo
Which tells us all how bad they are struggling. A team with Book should be a threat. A team with Book and Durant should be a threat. A team with the best 3 point shooter should be a threat. Yet, it doesn't feel like the rest of the league thinks so even with Nurk and Beal. Man it's so frustrating.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Which tells us all how bad they are struggling. A team with Book should be a threat. A team with Book and Durant should be a threat. A team with the best 3 point shooter should be a threat. Yet, it doesn't feel like the rest of the league thinks so even with Nurk and Beal. Man it's so frustrating.
Never has a team done less with more. That has to be a lot on the coaching staff. They clearly aren't pressing the right buttons.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson