Future of Hollywood Brown as a Cardinal

What will happen with Hollywood Brown in free agency?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I'd rather earmark 10M for a decent guard then spend it on Hollywood. If it's a choice between the two, I think it's an easy one.
Eh the FA receiver class is pretty weak with the franchise guys off the market. And I don't want to earmark $10 million for a guard that can be had for less.

I'd bring back Hollywood on a team friendly deal and try to make him less relevant through draft picks taking away PT.

Denny Green Fan

Registered
Reaction score
Very little. We goofed massively with the trade; let's not compound the error.
Exactly!!! I would rather bring back Roy green and see if he could come in and play a few games Hollywood is small weak and injury prone we are most likely getting harrisson or odunze anyway to go with McBride Wilson and dortch weapons galore

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
Given the lack of talent we had a wr I wish we brought him back. I WR room can't compete with top tier college programs right now

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Given the lack of talent we had a wr I wish we brought him back. I WR room can't compete with top tier college programs right now
7M, maxing out at 11M. Even if we would have paid him 12 or so guaranteed, who cares? I don't even like Brown and he's making peanuts.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh… and we’d still need another DT
We’d still have money to sign one. Or two.

The issue is not specifically signing Hollywood. It’s not signing anyone we can really depend on at WR. Or edge. Or G. Or a good starting CB.

Basically the same gaping holes we’ve had going into last season. That it looks like we’re going to have going into the draft, hoping all our dreams come true there.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’d still have money to sign one. Or two.

The issue is specifically not signing Hollywood. It’s not signing anyone we can really depend on at WR.
There’s still more reliable WRs on the market not named Hollywood let’s see where at in a month

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s still more reliable WRs on the market not named Hollywood let’s see where at in a month
Who are these more reliable WRs are you thinking about? How about edge rushers?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You are all crazy. I would have absolutely offered 15
Its the relying on Michael Wilson's health that worries me. And yes I know Hollywood hasnt had great health. That and MHJ is still a rookie so no guarantee he hits the ground running vs double coverage, etc.

Maye Monti has something up his sleeve or plans to invest picks into multiple wrs in the draft.