Suns @ Cavaliers, Monday 3-11-24

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
call me crazy but patternly speaking we do well in the games where we trail the whole first half and make a run at the end

if we have a kick ass third quarter it might be one of those games

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you just have this ready to copy and paste every game?

All Lame 3 healthy… Cavs without their best player and 3rd best player, and we’ve been down double digits all game. This team just blows.
Don’t freaking watch then you negative *******! I stated facts Garland had like 15 for the whole game last night and has 20 something already chucking fadeaway contested threes geesh. God you must be awful to be around with your negative ass attitude! Let me guess Garland always knocks down 6/7 threes in games right? Hes got as many as our whole team and we only down 7 freaking relax. Don’t even know why you watch if its not enjoyable for you geesh…

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you just have this ready to copy and paste every game?

All Lame 3 healthy… Cavs without their best player and 3rd best player, and we’ve been down double digits all game. This team just blows.

@nashman can I ask a question… what exactly is funny about our healthy team getting handled with ease by a team missing two of its best three players, coming off a back to back where they got abused by a terrible Nets team last night?

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Halftime Suns 63 - Cavs 70

Man...we had a good run at the end except for two stupid fouls.

You must be registered for see images attach

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
bol bol with a whole 5 minutes in the first half - on track to match the measley 10 minutes he got in the last game - even tho the cavs are tall af

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t freaking watch then you negative *******! I stated facts Garland had like 15 for the whole game last night and has 20 something already chucking fadeaway contested threes geesh. God you must be awful to be around with your negative ass attitude!

Fun personal attack.

It ain’t my fault this team is so frustrating.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@nashman can I ask a question… what exactly is funny our healthy team getting handled with ease by a team missing two of its best three players, coming off a back to back where they got abused by a terrible Nets team last night? Just curious.
Handled with ease lol you’re ridiculous, we are down by 7 and shooting 60% as a team! The cavs can’t possibly stay on pace with their hot shooting in the first half give me a break…

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Handled with ease lol you’re ridiculous, we are down by 7 and shooting 60% as a team! The cavs can’t possibly stay on pace with their hot shooting in the first half give me a break…
They can if the Suns keep giving up that many easy shots. They need to play some defense or they can shoot 60% the entire game.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They're nearly doubling our assists... but we're balancing that by nearly tripling their turnovers.

Lucky to only be down 7.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Their bench with 17 and Garland playing out of his mind but some think they are handling us with ease…. Guess some think Garland is going for 50 just because he had a super hot half lol we will be fine.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They can if the Suns keep giving up that many easy shots. They need to play some defense or they can shoot 60% the entire game.
They were hitting some contested threes come on they weren’t just leaving guys wide open. And if you’re on pace to chuck 50 threes can’t be surprised they make some. Want to bet Garland doesn’t go 6/7 from three in the second half lol. Teams have got starts we kept our composure and chipped it back away single digit game and we are shooting well, not overly concerned. Was thinking it wouldn’t just be easy with Book just coming back and gonna slow it down and be a bit rusty and take shots from others.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
6 bench points

im not tripping tho because scoring isn't the problem - making stops is the problem - and yeah garland is hot but some semi bass ass always goes off on the other team because vogel doesn't consider them the priority even when they prove to be

You must be registered for see images attach

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t freaking watch then you negative *******! I stated facts Garland had like 15 for the whole game last night and has 20 something already chucking fadeaway contested threes geesh. God you must be awful to be around with your negative ass attitude! Let me guess Garland always knocks down 6/7 threes in games right? Hes got as many as our whole team and we only down 7 freaking relax. Don’t even know why you watch if its not enjoyable for you geesh…

This is really unnecessary

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Defense is going to trigger what happens in the 2nd half. That and taking care of the ball.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man...come on Nurk. We need him on the floor and he commits the dumbest fouls.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Allen having another rough game defensively. Coach has to pivot when this happens

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
book laughing is more important than the score right now - good to see - i think wainwright was busting his balls - we need that vibe in Phx

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cheese I want to be a bit fair here. Nashman is allowed to be positive too.

We all want the same thing, for the Suns to rise. I don't want to ban anyone so let's be cool to each other

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard