Playoffs: Nuggets @ Suns Thursday game thread 5-11-2023 - Game 6

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think some of this board is misremembering the 2021 Finals. Yes, the Suns lost four straight, but Games 4, 5, and 6 were all close. They didn't fold, they just didn't win.
Oh that’s right, they just choked on a 2-0 lead and lost 4 in a row.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone remembers when the Suns beat the Nuggets 4-0 in the playoffs?

They decided to keep improving that team instead of going for the quick fix.
Come on be serious not even remotely the same team we were younger namely CP3 and Denver wasn’t complete as in missing their best shooter for 1. Keep breathing that drum but Bridges and Cam were getting us nowhere! We are just short handed and Denver is complete and Deep and showing it…

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Come on be serious not even remotely the same team we were younger namely CP3 and Denver wasn’t complete as in missing their best shooter for 1. Keep breathing that drum but Bridges and Cam were getting us nowhere! We are just short handed and Denver is complete and Deep and showing it…

The Nuggets kept building around their core players even through injury.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This sucks…there’s no way DA couldn’t have played tonight…Jokic is having his way with us. So disappointed in the effort tonight. I will say that while Book has been bad tonight (I’m not defending him), we would’ve gotten swept had he not gone superhuman in games 3 & 4.

Why do we care about sports so much? Lol. Being a fan is so difficult.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson