The Cardinals "created a monster"

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when I was a kid I knew this guy in school. If he didnt like what was being said his fall back was, " well you dont know"... when the evidence was pushed he went to, "well, you didnt see it, you aint GOD, so you dont know"

This is clearly DCR's position. He may even be that kid from way back.

I would counter with,... the internet is anonymous. One of these posters could be the Janitor at the Cards facility,..or Kylers girlfriend... you just dont know,...but we may actually be getting first hand information here.
That isn't it at all. Nice try though.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't tell you how much basic **** like this irritates me. How hard is it to put some facts behind your statement?

The internet allow you to do as much research as you like and instead most are like "I have no idea how this relates to anything but what if tomorrow the Sun was green"
So I'm confused.......are you for or against trading Kyler?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that's the press conference when the Study Clause was either uncovered or removed. It's either an epic self-own or him calling out the H8ers
I don't know when then study clause was found, but Kyler looks pretty happy here.

You must be registered for see images attach

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Mao: given your semi-insider access to info: Is the bolded above what you think, or, what you have heard from sources? just curious
Kliff is just not a good head football coach. Never has been, never will be. I hate to say it but he’s just not that smart of a guy and people don’t respond to him as a leader.

He’s not an a-hole bad coach like a Matt Patricia, Todd Haley, or Josh McDaniels he’s just a mediocre guy. Honestly he’s only risen up the coaching ranks for two reasons: he’s “better looking” than your normal older overweight football coach and he stumbled onto Mahomes a decade ago. If one of those two things didn’t happen he’d be the journeyman coach that matches his abilities.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kliff is just not a good head football coach. Never has been, never will be. I hate to say it but he’s just not that smart of a guy and people don’t respond to him as a leader.

He’s not an a-hole bad coach like a Matt Patricia, Todd Haley, or Josh McDaniels he’s just a mediocre guy. Honestly he’s only risen up the coaching ranks for two reasons: he’s “better looking” than your normal older overweight football coach and he stumbled onto Mahomes a decade ago. If one of those two things didn’t happen he’d be the journeyman coach that matches his abilities.
Remember when a good % of this board woukd slobber all over Todd Haley and many wanted him as a HC hire? Lol

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Alan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why do I think this is the Kyler “source”…

Attachments

• 481A9B42-9301-416C-891E-E18CEE90C1CA.jpeg
    481A9B42-9301-416C-891E-E18CEE90C1CA.jpeg
    514.9 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does it really matter who the source is?

I mean, if it was Pugh it makes it worse. He's the NFLPA rep and the kind of stand up guy who would only speak out if it was really bad.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, by my way of thinking, you have one rich man (a couple millions?) finessing another rich man (with a whole lot of millions) of a whole bunch of millions. To the possible detriment of my team (I guess time will tell). Not really sure what you mean by "finessing"?

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Just imagine to get a huge raise at work... all you had to do was scrub your social media account(s). #easymoney

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Salute to the agent. Got Kliff and Kyler sweet deals.

To have the foresight to know both clients might be headed towards a disastrous season and still make them wealthy is impressive.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bidwill will make money despite bad contracts. All parties are doing great.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KM's quote, as well as the provision in his contract to study film for only 4 hours a week should tell you all you need to know about his "study habits". How many times have you heard him say, "I need to be better", or "I need to work harder"? His obvious lack of accountability is astounding.
Works for a few QB’s. Evidently not for others. Too early to tell about KM, but I think the odds point to our investing more time with our fingers crossed about whether the extra patience is worth it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson