Reaction score
Chris Paul looks so bad

5 points 2 assist 3 turnovers

But he’s sacrificing for the team right

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He sat for 16 games in the second half of the season.
It’s about the minutes he logged in the games he did play. There’s been quite a bit of research on this topic and it’s deeply concerning for ball handlers in particular.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris Paul looks completely disinterested and Booker is trying to do everything himself. No team offense. No team defense. Bridges isn’t playing on either end and the bench is a no show.

Mavs getting every scenario they wanted tonight.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s amazing how quickly I’ve gone from adoring this team to really not liking them very much. Like even if they lose this series, I’ll prob just think F them, instead of being heartbroken.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Is there something in the water in Dallas, because these guys are playing like they got an extra dose of estrogen.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s about the minutes he logged in the games he did play. There’s been quite a bit of research on this topic and it’s deeply concerning for ball handlers in particular.
But that’s about the aggregate minutes taking a toll. His sitting 16 games eliminates that argument.

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
horrible 2nd. especially the defense and the passing -- like they didn't know what to do with the ball

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
A lot of it is on Monty. He's about as inspiring as oatmeal when his single gameplan breaks down and we go through any adversity. He just sits on his hands until all momentum has evaporated.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s amazing how quickly I’ve gone from adoring this team to really not liking them very much. Like even if they lose this series, I’ll prob just think F them, instead of being heartbroken.

Yeah I’m with you

Now I’m just angry

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A lot of it is on Monty. He's about as inspiring as oatmeal when his single gameplan breaks down and we go through any adversity. He just sits on his hands until all momentum has evaporated.

He’s a motivational speaker not a coach

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah I’m with you

Now I’m just angry
I’m still more confused than angry. I don’t understand how a team that had answers for EVERYTHING all season all of a sudden has no answers some nights. No alternatives. No counters.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I haven’t been invested since Nash-Marion-Stoudemire.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My problem is expectations more than likely. I keep expecting last year's team....it's my fault. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson