The 2022 NBA Play-In Tournament + Playoffs Thread

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ant-Man 36 points 12/23

He’s gonna be a stud when he actually learns how to play basketball right now it’s all just athleticism. Hell hes a stud now

KAT with the bounce back game

They may have to start a new category of stars the way Anthony Edwards is playing.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
John Collins will attempt to play for Hawks on Sunday. Clint Capela is out and will be reevaluated in about a week.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought Edwards would be one of the weaker #1 overall picks. Not that he'd be like Anthony Bennett and flame out but I saw his ceiling as Andrew Wiggins, at best, and he's a far superior player to Wiggins just 2 years in. He's a star in the making. If he can develop a more consistent outside shot then he could be the top off guard in the game. He's a freakish athlete.

I figured he'd win at least one game for Minnesota against anyone, us included, so I'm glad we're not playing them this round. I want a Suns sweep. Memphis couldn't contain him. Like I said before, they lack the experience to be as scary as a lot of people have painted them. They'll recover but that was ugly.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ja just got back and spent 1/4 of his mins getting up off the court.
He's not gonna be able to throw his body around like that much longer.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought Edwards would be one of the weaker #1 overall picks. Not that he'd be like Anthony Bennett and flame out but I saw his ceiling as Andrew Wiggins, at best, and he's a far superior player to Wiggins just 2 years in. He's a star in the making. If he can develop a more consistent outside shot then he could be the top off guard in the game. He's a freakish athlete.

I figured he'd win at least one game for Minnesota against anyone, us included, so I'm glad we're not playing them this round. I want a Suns sweep. Memphis couldn't contain him. Like I said before, they lack the experience to be as scary as a lot of people have painted them. They'll recover but that was ugly.
Reminds me a bit of Tmac.

yeah he’s going to be really good.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aaron Gordon getting booed mercilessly in his backyard. not really sure what he did to Klay but Klay was really pissed.

You can see the strategy make Jokic guard.

So far Steph not looking good looks like a guy who hasn't played in a month

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Feeling better about the suns chances today.

if Minnesota can beat Memphis, and golden state is not easily handling Denver they seem a lot less scary.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can see the Warrior gameplan attack Joker on defense and make him move. He missed 2-3 shots he never misses got a bit lucky in that regard. Great first half for Poole and Klay. Payton was a big plus had a couple of nice passes.

Denver was really trying to shut off Curry it kind of backfired they decoyed him quite a bit

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson