Bucks @ Suns Wednesday game thread 2-10-2021

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Just watching the highlights and it looks like it wasn’t a wall but Ayton certainly played him to go left. Chris Paul was there but there was probably room for him to go left.

I’m not as familiar with his game to know if he likes to go left or right.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
he was in foul trouble. That’s not the same as playing bad.

you can cry all you want about his second half but he was great in the first half before the foul trouble and we needed every bit of his 17 points.

dude give it a rest
Soooo the foul trouble isn’t part of a bad half? They weren’t phantom calls. Giannis killed him offensively. He was on the bench bc he couldn’t stay outta foul trouble, he couldn’t rebound and played poorly. It’s okay to admit his first half was stellar and his second half stunk. I don’t get you guys that think Ayton is totally beyond criticism. Baffles me.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Solid win, especially when it looked like they were on the verge of getting blown out at one point. Almost looked like Phoenix gave them the Kobe treatment. Let Giannis get his, take everyone else out of their rhythm. Bucks missed a lot of big shots late in the game.

Gutsy performance, and the team still isn't firing on all cylinders yet.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Soooo the foul trouble isn’t part of a bad half? They weren’t phantom calls. Giannis killed him offensively. He was on the bench bc he couldn’t stay outta foul trouble, he couldn’t rebound and played poorly. It’s okay to admit his first half was stellar and his second half stunk. I don’t get you guys that think Ayton is totally beyond criticism. Baffles me.

nobody thinks he’s beyond criticism. its just your blind hatred is comical. One of the best nights in recent memory and here you are going on and on about one turnover.

you blamed this loss solely on him when in reality a bunch of guys contributed to losing this heart breaker

ha.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Nobody is saying he can do no wrong.

dude we won one of the most exciting games in years and you are crying over this one turnover on this thread over and over. Your saying he lost the game before it was even over. Just odd vibes

what the hell
No, I’m arguing with YOU due to your ridiculous hyperbole about me (oddly enough not even about the actual play . . . which isn’t odd at all bc you couldn’t possibly argue anything about the play).

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Crowder with a monster 14 rebound performance.
Wow I missed that. Beat them on the boards by 8. Surprising given their size advantage. And our bench did a solid job closing the gap on their bench to finish with 21 to their 22 after being down quite a bit in first half.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
nobody thinks he’s beyond criticism. its just your blind hatred is comical. One of the best nights in recent memory and here you are going on and on about one turnover.

you blamed this loss solely on him when in reality a bunch of guys contributed to losing this heart breaker

ha.
Keep going with the lame hyperbole. Just makes you look bad.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No, I’m arguing with YOU due to your ridiculous hyperbole about me (oddly enough not even about the actual play . . . which isn’t odd at all bc you couldn’t possibly argue anything about the play).

that’s the difference I’m not arguing with you, I’m laughing at you.

Yes it was a bad play nobody is saying anything else. See that’s what separates you. It’s a bad play in a game we won and here you are can’t let it go.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns need to get some more players back by the 76ers game on Saturday not that this group of players isn't playing terrific.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wasn’t a fan of Monty in the first half but whatever he said at halftime did the trick.
Interestingly enough I wasn’t all that mad at monty in the first half. They’re a good three point shooting team but they were just on fire. That was a very good regular season team hitting on all cylinders. I didn’t like it but there wasn’t a lot I was finding strategic fault with. That said, he made some nice adjustments in terms of assignments and his rotation in the second half that made a big difference.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
that’s the difference I’m not arguing with you, I’m laughing at you.

Yes it was a bad play nobody is saying anything else. See that’s what separates you. It’s a bad play in a game we won and here you are can’t let it go.
And neither can you apparently. Your obsession with me is a little disturbing.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Interestingly enough I wasn’t all that mad at monty in the first half. They’re a good three point shooting team but they were just on fire. That was a very good regular season team hitting on all cylinders. I didn’t like it but there wasn’t a lot I was finding strategic fault with. That said, he made some nice adjustments in terms of assignments and his rotation in the second half that made a big difference.
Yes they were in fire but we weren’t closing out. We were in the second half and what happened? They started missing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson