Bucks @ Suns Wednesday game thread 2-10-2021

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Another big showdown with the Sixers on Saturday. Excited to see how we match up there. Hopefully with another couple days maybe, just maybe Dario’s corpse is reanimated from the dead by then?
Considering it’s his former team, appropriate comeback game.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Take a step back from this particular back and forth . . . do you think Ayton played a good second half tonight?

he was in foul trouble. That’s not the same as playing bad.

you can cry all you want about his second half but he was great in the first half before the foul trouble and we needed every bit of his 17 points.

dude give it a rest

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I wonder if it was just Brook Lopez’s big body falling on his calf. Hopefully nothing serious. He was stellar on Giannis in the 2nd half.

Crowder was holding his knee but hopefully it's nothing more than just banging it against the floor.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Same here although he did the post game show on FSAZ and seemed all right... at least for tonight.
That’s a relief. I liked them putting him on giannis. He provided the most resistance in the second half. He’s one tough sonofabitch.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
yeah I thought they won when he caught it at the top of the key. All he had to do was drive and he would have a layup or free throws.
We made a wall, he would have had to work to get in the lane and probably didn’t have enough time. Could be a lack of decision making ability. He’s no Chris Paul after all.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We made a wall, he would have had to work to get in the lane and probably didn’t have enough time. Could be a lack of decision making ability. He’s no Chris Paul after all.

well I would have to watch the replay, but we didn’t make a wall all night.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
well I would have to watch the replay, but we didn’t make a wall all night.
Sheesh we’re not talking about all night. Why generalize when we are only talking about one single play? I mean, I watched it and it wasn’t as simple as him driving into the lane untouched.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
no the lame post was complaining someone blew the game when the game wasn’t even over because you couldn’t wait to jump out your seat and scream TOLD YOU SO.

you’d rather Ayton suck than the Suns win. It brings you joy being right more than being wrong and the team winning.

I’m dead serious. The obsession you have with Ayton is odd. Like I said Booker missed back to back shots and missed a free throw yet not a word about him taking bad shots.

we get it you personally do not like him
Almost everything you typed is wrong. I would not rather the suns lose. That’s you projecting something onto me that’s just a lie.

and I don’t dislike him personally. I’m incredibly frustrated with him.

but I get it, in your eyes he can do no wrong. Throwing it to the bucks was genius! He was the best player in the court the second half! Your BFF!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
That’s a relief. I liked them putting him on giannis. He provided the most resistance in the second half. He’s one tough sonofabitch.

And the thing is the referees allowed Crowder to bang with Giannis something other Suns players couldn't do.

Perhaps a sign of respect by the referees and knowing that's how he plays.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Another big showdown with the Sixers on Saturday. Excited to see how we match up there. Hopefully with another couple days maybe, just maybe Dario’s corpse is reanimated from the dead by then?
I’ve stopped hoping for this.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Almost everything you typed is wrong. I would not rather the suns lose. That’s you projecting something onto me that’s just a lie.

but I get it, in your eyes he can do no wrong. Throwing it to the bucks was genius! He was the best player in the court the second half! Your BFF!
Well you probably shouldn’t disparage his post for being an exaggeration with one of your own.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I meant your narrative that he loses games for us.
I was keeping track last year. I haven’t done that this year. In my opinion he’s only really been a primary, or one of the primary, reason(s) for a few losses this year. Tonight would have been one had we lost imo. You are free to disagree with me.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Nobody is saying he can do no wrong.

dude we won one of the most exciting games in years and you are crying over this one turnover on this thread over and over. Your saying he lost the game before it was even over. Just odd vibes

what the hell

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They just showed the replay from the other end of the court... there was no wall there except the invisible one Giannis put there himself.

incredible win regardless.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn